106- New Color Club Collection!

 Thursday, January 13, 2011

Color Club made a new collection! Its called Alter Ego and you are getting a PREVIEW!

"Alter Ego’s consists of 12 shades! Go incognito with our opaque shades or rendezvous in full view with our sheers of Alter Ego ‘LIGHTS’ and ‘DARKS’!

Alter Ego’s ‘Reveal Your Mystery Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Get a Clue, Revealed, Incognito, Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise, and Give Me a Hint shades plus Milky White Base Coat. Their ‘Keep It Undercover Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Alter Ego, Secret Agent, Total Mystery, Alias, Ulterior Motive and Masquerading plus Vivid Top Coat."


Here are the pictures:
The Light Collection

The Dark Collection
So my question for you is what do you think? Are you dying to get any of these shades or are you going to pass on the collection. Personally I love the darks collection.

6 comments:

Heather January 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Hi! I'm following you from the Thursday Blog Hop. I'd love for you to stop by and follow back!

Thanks!


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Alison January 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Hi, I'm your newest follower!
http://alisonswonderscraporium.blogspot.com/

Renate January 13, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

I don't like CC...But there are a view pretty polishes in this collection!

DIAPERS in the DESERT January 13, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

I am a new follower from Traveling Through Thurs.
DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

Lumi January 13, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

There's some really good looking ones on the dark collection! I've heard only good things about CC but still haven't tried any of their nail polishes myself :(

Gina Alfani January 14, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

Happy Friday!

I'm following you from Traveling Through Thursday . . . check out my blogs when you get a chance!

The dark collection is my favorite . . . the flashier the better for me! I've never tried this brand before . . .

Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog . . . I love giveaways and girlie stuff . . . glad I found you!

Have an awesome weekend . . . Gina

http://labelladiva.blogspot.com
http://fabulousfrugalista.blogspot.com
. . . and many more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP