109- Costume Squad Tshirt Review!

 Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good morning and happy Saturday!

Yesterday I came home and found a package at my doorstep. Where was it from?

Who doesnt love funny t-shirts? I love when wearing a t-shirt makes someone laugh or start a conversation and the one I ordered certainly does just that!

First off let me review the shirt. The quality is GREAT! The shipping is FAST and the price is CHEAP. How much better can it get? Shipping is only $4 which is very reasonable and the retail price of this shirt is $15. So the whole thing comes out to less than $19 shipped. I got my order in three days! can't beat that.

So what shirt did I get?

Does anyone remember this viral youtube video:



I got the Trolololo Shirt!


All in all I love this shirt. Its a really funny t-shirt that I can see myself wearing a lot. Its super comfortable and looks great on. The quality is good and I was happy with the price point. I think its a conversation starter and this is one of my new favorite t-shirts because come on, the trolololo guy is just too cool!


You can find it here at costumesquad.com

11 comments:

Renate January 15, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

its funny!!
I like it!!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

What an awesome review! Im going to check this site out!

Deborah,  January 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Thanks for posting this, I really appreciate it. I loved checking out all those t-shirts they are so funny and are well priced!

Close to home January 15, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

I am a new follower through weekend blog hop.
Love a visit back. Also add your links to my Facebook page LInk love and gain more fans. http://on.fb.me/fDABcq

Robyn January 15, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

Hi! New follower from Stepping By Saturday! I hope you stop by one of my blogs :) Have a wonderful weekend!

http://adventuresnabbyland.blogspot.com/
http://mommyslilcorner.blogspot.com

Brandy and April January 15, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Hi! Great Blog! Hoppin over from Saturday’s Blog hop. New follower if you get a chance would love for you to stop by http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com/

Sharon's Blog January 15, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

What a great t-shirt! LOVE that video

Karissa January 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Lovin the Shirt!!
Newest Follower from Blog Hop
Would LOVE it if you would follow back!!
Thanks!! :0)
http://www.confessionsofamoneysavingmom.blogspot.com/

May January 16, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

Following from WBFC. :) I blog at Nshima Servings. I hope you'll enjoy your visit there too. You have a lovely site, btw.

Jamarah Crafty Creations January 16, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Hi just calling by from your latest follower Via Saturday Blog hops. Love meeting new bloggers. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.Be sure to check my blog out www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
Sarah.

Free hugs t shirt January 21, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Hello,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics. if you are looking for any kind of t shirts like Free hugs t shirtand Usmc T Shirt you can know more from us and you can buy online these t shirts with shipping facility .

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP