123- Sinful Colors!

 Thursday, January 27, 2011


A little while ago I got this press release for Sinful Colors

"SINFUL COLORS INTRODUCES A PRETTY-IN-PINK COLLECTION
Perfect for Valentine’s Day


                             
Love is in the air, romance is in bloom and pink is paramount. Welcome February 14th, a day marked by kisses, sweethearts and flirting, of course. This year, treat your tips to a Valentine’s makeover, coating them in a feminine, delicate, or dynamic shade of pink. From bubble gum to baby doll – and everything in between – Sinful Colors has the best array of pink polish to pretty-you-up for the big day.

The 8 loving shades in the collection include:
Pink Forever: Bazooka meets Bam-Bam to equal beautiful.
Beautiful Girl: Classic ballerina with a flirty finish.
Glass Pink: Sheer, shiny, shimmer-happy bliss.
Scandal: No-nonsense neon, slick and sensational.
Soul Mate: Muted peachy pink with a melon twist. 
Boom Boom: Magenta-infused pink, which pops on toes and tips alike.

Sinful Colors surpasses the masses with more than 300 amazing polishes, including the above-mentioned shades. All hues are available at major drug and mass market stores nationwide for $1.99, by calling 1-800-448-0763 or online at www.sinfulcolors.com."

I have always loved Sinful Colors nail polish. Sinful Colors offers a great range of color while still holding a small price point. Its the best of both worlds! When Walgreens had the .99 cents sale on the lacquers I bought so many polishes. The reason I have always come back to Sinful Colors is that they really are Professional. The quality of the polish continues to delight me and I have some Sinful Colors shades that just blow me away!

I think the bottles are great and .5 fl oz is a wonderful size for lacquer. These are easy to store and easy to collect as there really is so many fun colors to choose from. 


I was so thrilled to hear that Sinful Colors was having a Valentine's Day Collection and when my lacquers came in the mail I just had to swatch them.

I got Glass Pink and Scandal. Glass Pink is an awesome pale pink shimmer and Scandal is a bright pink creme.


Scandal is a very pretty pink creme. This flatters almost every skintone and is the perfect girly pink. 




The formula was very opaque. It was a tad on the goopy side but that only means that I needed less coats. Shown is two coats with a topcoat. Drying time was fine if not a bit longer than I wanted.




This really is a vivid color but in real life its less pink and more orange. I think its so pretty!



Glass Pink is a pale pink shimmer. When I got this bottle I thought, "Oh Great, A Sheer Polish!" but when I actually applied it I was pleasently surprised that this didnt need a thousand coats to get the color!




Shown is only two coats without a topcoat. The pinky is without a base coat and the other finger is with a bubblegum nail polish underneath. 




This polish is very pretty by itself but would be amazing for layering! Its seriously a stunning shimmer. (oh s words) This polish has the wow factor!



So what do you think? Are you interested in any of Sinful Color's Valentine Collection? What about Scandal and Glass Pink!

20 comments:

cathryn January 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

i agree, i LOVE sinful colors and im going to have to go get these next pay day! they look great on you!

Stephanie January 27, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Wow, those are super pretty! I am loving all of those colors, but my favorite color is pink!

hirschhousehold6.blogspot.com

Amber January 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

oooooo!! Pretty colors! :)

www.onemetwomonsters.blogspot.com

ModernMom January 27, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Oh I love the pinks! The dark shade is fabulous:)

Karen January 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Very pretty! But, I've gotta be quick or my wee girl will see it...she loves just about anything that sparkles!! lol :>

Sara Jean January 27, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

I agree about scandal being more orange than pink. Although just FYI-it looks AMAZING layered UNDER Teenage Dream ;)

Sweetwon January 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

I really like glass pink. Sinful colors have such wonderful polishes for the price.

Stacie January 27, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

Very nice colors. These would be great for my girls. Thanks for sharing!

Chic 'n Cheap Living January 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Scandal is a gorgeous rich but subtle color!

Aurora's Nails January 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

They look great! Scandal does look very nice with your skintone, too!

Jessica January 28, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

Oh my goodness...I stumbled on your blog from one of those blog hop thingys...I love it! I'm a total nail polish freak!

Your newest follower, Jessica @ http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com/

Tammy January 28, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

I like the glass pink...(I am pretty sure my daughter would too...lol)

Thanks for the follow...stopping by to follow you back from the Blizzard Bloghop. Happy Friday! :)

DanielleCorrelle January 28, 2011 at 3:01 AM  

Cute!!

Just stopped by from the Relax and Make Friends blog hop. Following you now! :)

Miss Starshiny January 28, 2011 at 3:50 AM  

the first pink ones are GORGEOUS!!!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

KarenD January 28, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

Glass Pink looks great! I've already got so very many pinks that these aren't really enticing me too much.

Lolaa January 28, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

I LOVE Sinful Colors polishes, and thought that this collection was nice but well... you know... pink, agaaaaaain. And now with your pictures I can't help thinking that I will end up buying them when I find them ^^
Thank you :)

Haley January 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Ohhhhhh fun colors! If only I had the time to sit and let it dry. Some day ;)

**Ashley P** January 28, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

following back! ty for the wonderful comment!
I love ALL those colors! I haven't painted my nails in so long, I normally keep my toes painted though! I just might have to buy a collor or 2 of those!

Kortney January 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Thanks for stopping by Kortney's Krazy Life and following! I'm following you back! I'm glad I hopped over today b/c I've never seen this type of polish! I've got to have the first pink!!!

Shasta January 30, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

LOVE your blog! Just found you via the Blizzard Blog Hop.

If you want to stop by and visit me, here's the link!
http://sphilpotphotos.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP