127- The Vinyl Chalkboard Review!

 Monday, January 31, 2011

Its monday and its time for another review!

 I was so lucky to be fortunate enough to review The Vinyl Chalkboards products. The Vinyl Chalkboard is an etsy site dedicated to selling vinyl chalkboards, dry erase wall decals and labels. The fad lately has been to buy reusable wall decals to spice up an ordinary room. Come dorm season all you see in superstores is overpriced wall decals.


 The Vinyl Chalkboard manages to satisfy the trendy decal lovers while adding a new cool element. These wall decals are CHALKBOARDS and not only are they chic and interesting but they are actually functional and fun. Vinyl Chalkboard makes many shapes and sizes for your wall and I happened to pick out the nail polish and lipstick mini pack. Who would have guessed!


The etsy site contains SO many different shapes and figures for your chalkboard that I was lucky it was an easy decision for me. I think the price point is perfect at $30 these are cheaper then competitors while offering the new chalkboard feature. How could you go wrong. 


I thought packaging was great as well. When I got my decals they were padded with white paper on front and back and neither of them were bent at all! (the nail polish was a little curved though) They came fast and the shipping job was neat and protective of the items.


All you have to do is clean your wall or surface, prepare your wall decal, plan your layout and then peel the last paper away to apply to the wall! Its that easy and the decal is removable!


I asked Vinyl Chalkboard a few question and here are her responses!

"How did you come up with the idea behind The Vinyl Chalkboard?"

I am a stay at home graphic designer and a mom of 2 adorable girls. My kids love anything that has to do with art & writing, and I loved the thought of being able to save space by using chalkboards and whiteboards that stick on the wall. My kids and their friends enjoyed the fun shapes so much that I thought why don't I sell them? And so The Vinyl Chalkboard was created!

”What is your inspiration behind your etsy store?” 


I would probably have to say my kids. They are so creative and energetic about everything. They wake up running and don't stop till their head hits the pillow. Their happiness and joy at life inspires me!


I really enjoyed these and would purchase another Vinyl Chalkboard product. I think these can really add to a room and make it more decorative and fun. These would be excellent in a playroom.


Here are some more examples of Vinyl Chalboard's products.




Check them out at their etsy site! Which chalkboard do you like best?

14 comments:

Antoszewskia January 31, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

I have a product similar to these. I have 5 letters, "friends" " family" that are above my friends and family photo wall, "live love laugh" in my bathroom and a swirly flower design above my bed. I absolutely love them. Although mine are not chalkboards-- not sure that i would even want that extra benefit though! Anyway! Good review!

mamagonzo January 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

new follower!
mamagonzo.blogspot.com
Love these! As a homeschooler, these would be great for us!!

Silva January 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

That looks so cool! I like it :)

Sara January 31, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

Budget Savvy Diva - #1 frugal blog in Southern California, is your newest follower - love if you would head on over to http://budgetsavvydiva.com and follow me back

Thanks! Sara

mostly sane January 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

i love the idea, i came from mingle monday!

Randy S. January 31, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Wow I really love your review! I will be sure to check this site out my kids playroom. They love chalkboards

Freckleberry Mom January 31, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

new follower!

www.freckleberryfinds.blogspot.com

Kawaiiberri92 January 31, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

hahaha that's cool ^__^ its about time they do chalk boards that aren't only like school sized and just a rectangle lol

Beauty shades February 1, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

Hi. I am following you already. Thanks and welcome

nail crazy February 1, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

you choose the right design for your wall :-D

Jenny @ Freebie Spot February 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

The choo choo train is totally cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am now following you back. :)

mskanorado February 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

These are very cool!! I had a painted a chalkboard on the wall with chalkboard paint - that was pretty cool! I like the idea that these are temporary!! Thanks for coming by my blog!! :) I'm following you back!! Have a lovely evening!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP