129- Shelly's South Shore Jewerly Review!

 Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have some beautiful rings to show you today! Im sorry this review is so late I had a blackout that prevented me from logging on this morning.


I received two beautiful rings from Shelly's Vintage Style Designs etsy shop.

The owner had these words to share about her etsy shop:
Hi! I am a grandmother who has set out to revitalize her life. I began making jewelry on my 50th birthday! Since then I have participated in shows and set up an Etsy site.. I would call my style eclectic. I have a love for all colors and materials. I am planning on expanding into other arts which I have done in the past and the selling of vintage items. I assure you that the items that I sell-I would not mind having for myself. Quality assurance! 

 It has been almost two years now that I have been on Etsy. I want to thank my customers for their continued support. It has been alot of fun sharing my creations with you and a pleasure getting to know some of you. Your my Etsy family and I hope you'll be back to visit!

I was able to pick out some goodies to review and I choose two adjustable rings. I couldn't be happier with my picks.


 The first ring I got was a opal stone surrounded by  a row of chalk white rhinestones. Between the stones and opal is chalk white Swarovski crystal chain. This ring is so eyecatching as it is filled with beautiful greens, golds and many different shades.
The ring is set for a size 7 and can be adjusted for those with bigger fingers- like me- or smaller sized hands.
The price of this ring was approximately $12 and I think its a great price point for this quality of costume jewerly. The size of the stone is so flattering.
The next ring I got was a wonderful blue stone with white dove. It has the same gorgeous chain around the stone and it is surrounded by red rhinestones. 
The size of this ring was bigger than the last but still looks perfect on ones fingers. I love the style of this ring and I am sure it will compliment many looks. They both look expensive and I love how they manage to but fun and chic!
One of the trends right now is the nautical style and this ring is so perfect to compliment a sailor- or patriotic ensemble!

I was very impressed with both jewerly items. I love my new rings and the packaging they came in was so cute. They were wrapped in little boxes with bows and they transported beautifully in the mail. I would love to get one of these for valentines day!

Please visit Shelly's South Shore Etsy Store here and tell me which item you like the most!

12 comments:

Anonymous,  February 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

LOVE these rings, just checked out the etsy store and the blue opal ring is gorgeous

Julie Wasson February 2, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

I collect elephants so I love the Lucky Elephant, Reworked Vintage Rhinestone Necklace.

Juliewasson@yahoo.com

Renate February 2, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

OMG!!! the 1e one is GORGEOUS!!!!
love it....!!!

My Fitness World February 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

I'm following you back! Awesome blog!!! Love the reviews.

Kathleen February 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Oh wow! That first ring is SO gorgeous! I love it

Sarah @ Sarahndipities February 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Thanks for following me! I really like the strawberry earrings and the elephant pendant! So pretty!

Thirty-One Trendy Totes February 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

Thank you for following me! I am following back! I love the first one!

Miss Blue February 3, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

These are gorgeous rings. I'm in love with the first one. <3

Silva February 3, 2011 at 3:36 AM  

I'm in love with that opal ring.

Biba February 3, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

These are both lovely rings! I wouldn't mind owning them too :D

Raven February 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

What stunning rings! I especially love the opal one.

MissPukku February 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

I'm reallyyy liking my Tresemme conditioner too :) It makes my hair feel sooo soft!!!

P.S. love the rings <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP