135- Scentsy Review!

 Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Candles relax me. I like to sit in my room go on the computer and smell some beautiful aromas.  I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to review a Scentsy plug in warmer. I had been seeing a lot of reviews and talk about Scentsy on other blogs but I have never seen scentsy in my area or know about any consultants. I had never ordered from the company before.

Scentsy plug in warmers come in a variety of different colors and patterns. They compliment your design scheme very well since there are so many options. I received the zebra warmer.



With the warmer came Scentsy Bars (as you can see I had used it already!)


I put next to my desk and mhmmm it smells delightful! What a calming force of aroma. I tried this in my bathroom as well and was torn becuase it worked so well in both locations.

I found this great article on Scentsy and wanted to share:

"Scentsy Products began to gain popularity once the company organised its primary successful showing by Orville Thompson and his spouse at a family home party.  After making the products by themselves and getting a enough volume of products for people to buy, they commenced advertising at local business events. Scentsy products are developed with the consumer in mind. Their primary product is the wickless candles and you can find over seventy unique deluxe warmers and also over eighty various fragrances.

Candles make up a three billion dollar business in the usa. There are numerous instances when you may want wickless or flameless candles.  Fragrant candles can also be quite a typical and extremely requested piece of home decorating. The organization presently has over 50,000 independent consultants throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Hawaii." from this article on scentsy

There are many things I love about the Scentsy warmer. The bowl of the warmer is actually very large and you can fit alot of scents in it. The quality of the product is excellent. I was very pleasantly shocked when I saw how easy it was to use. The on/ off switch is a great idea and and it really makes this product stand out compared to others. I also love how sturdy this little candle warmer is. Its not going to move once you plug it in and thats a real bonus!

Visit the Scentsy site and tell me which scent you would like to try!


Starting March 1st Scentsy will be introducing a lovely line of warmers for Mothers day!
You can purchase the plug-in warmers for $15.00 and the Scentsy bars for $5.00 each 

16 comments:

tawna6988 February 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

I have given you a Stylish Blogger award! Have a look at my latest post to get it!
Keep up the good work!

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-won-award.html

You are following one of my blogs listed here
http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

Thanks for giving me something enjoyable to read. I wanted to share it with others!

Tawna

pillowthrowdecor February 8, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

Yum... I really like that Baked Apple Scent.

Wow lots of interesting stuff going on here! this is so exciting... this is my first leap in my first blog hop. Following too! thanks so much for coming over to visit me too :)

Brandy Nelson February 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Thanks for stopping by Newly Crunchy Mama of 3! I am following you back, and look forward to reading your posts!

Brandy

LeeAnn February 8, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

I love scented candles. I have seen Scentsy a lot lately on blogs...I'll have to try it out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back. Your blog is adorable!!!

Freshie February 8, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

I freakin love scentsy! Plus, if you leave it on it won't start a fire. I haven't tried the plugin but I have the large one and all the smells are delish~

Anonymous,  February 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Scentsy sounds really cool. I just checked out their website and now I might place an order. thanks but no thinks as this is bad for my wallet

Lisa K February 8, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Thanks for following me - I am your newest follower.
Thanks for the heads up on Scentsy, I am going to be checking that out!
Have a great day!

well-to-do February 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Well to Do today... We actually already follow you as Susan Stephenson!

Cheers,
Suz from Well to Do
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com

Jeri Lynne February 8, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Scentsy is sooooo awesome! We gave all of our family Scentsy warmers and paks for Christmas, and now they are all hooked.

Checking your blog out from To the Top Tuesdays...cute blog!

http://the-knight-life.blogspot.com
http://lovetwolearn.blogspot.com

Cheapskate February 9, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

Hi there, new follower from the blog hop. Great blog!
http://frugalskate.blogspot.com

-s.

Leslie February 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie February 9, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

I love candles and scented things for the home :)

And I am Loving your new blog look! So cute! :D

Joyful Housewife February 9, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

I love candles and home fragrance. I swear a banana nut bread candle I had helped us sell a house! LOL =0)

I am a new follower here from Welcome Wednesday. I am looking forward to looking around and getting to know you. =)

Melanie
www.joyfulhousewife.com
www.melaniederrick.com

...m... February 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

Thanks for the follow and UBER sweet comment on my blog! Following you back!
I am actually having a Scentsy party starting next week! I'm so excited to try it!
All the Best
...M... @ Require Life

kaderkismet February 14, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

i always wondered why they did not do such a thing, it s clever!!

i think baked apple pie in one rooma dn cinnamon sticks in other room wuold be a fab combination for my house..so there are two scents i like best, not one =)

Shazia Sahari January 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM  

The Scentsy reviews business opportunity is a typical MLM arrangement with only two sources of income. Representatives of the company can earn either through commission by directly retailing the Scentsy reviews company’s products or through building a down-line.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP