136- Millies Place!

 Wednesday, February 9, 2011



Look at those lemon glazed cookies! Yummmm

One of my favorite things about being a blogger is reviewing items and trying new things out. When the product happens to be food its just even *sweeter* I was so thrilled to be having the opportunity to review some sugary delights from Millies Place. The etsy store sells everything from pillows and glassware to the most delishous bakery goods.
I of course wanted to try the bakery goods, I mean wouldn't you?


I recieved this box in the mail filled with so many splendorous surprises.


Gingerbread and Butterscotch might seem like a weird match but these flavors go so well together. These were my favorite truffles that she sent.
Here is a picture of all the goodies I received


Lemon Pudding Cake Truffles, Boston Creme Truffles, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles, Gingerbread Butterscotch Truffles, Ginger whoopie pie, Mocha Pudding Truffles, Coconut Cookie Dough Truffles and Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles.

Well I could have eaten these all by myself so I did get a little help.


The first ones to go were the lemon truffles followed closely after with the Boston creme pie truffles.

I have to say that these truffles were so filling. One got you full but two got you stuffed! Two made for a nice desert. It was fun trying out different flavors though.


I really like how these were all labeled. It was nice seeing the ingredients just in case anyone was allergic. 

I would recommend Millies Place to anyone who likes truffles. The quality of the bakery goods was so good and packing was amazing. Its hard buying from a bakery in a different state but with Millies communication and fast packing it was absolutely no problem!

Tell me which bakery good you want most or find a different one at Millies Place at etsy.com

18 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living February 9, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

What an amazing selection and everything looks delicious!

Rilakumaki February 9, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

mmm, makes me want a snack!

Michelle February 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Oh my goodness, those sound yummy! Following from the wed. blog hop!
michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

reasonstoskipthehousework February 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!
Smiles,
Melanie
http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  February 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Wow these look delicious. Just checked out her etsy site but I think I want to try the lemon glazed cookies.

Penny February 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

I am your newest follower thru the blog hop. Please follow me back at http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com and be sure and enter my first giveaway.

thingsthatkeepmesane.com February 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Wow! I'm hungry now! I don't know if I could do food reviews like this, that could be dangerous. Following you from Wednesday's Blog Hop.

www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

Kendra February 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Yummy looks delicious! New follower w.w. follow back
http://kendrascreationsandinspirations.blogspot.com/

Valerie @ My-2-cents February 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

I am following you from the bloghop. Plz follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/
my_2_cents@hotmail.com

Chara Lynn February 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

OMG you made me hungry! Already a follower, just hopping around saying hello. Hope you are doing well. If you arent already following me, well what is wrong? HAHA! Hope to 'see' you around soon!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
Nothing But Fabulousity

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews February 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

Those look great!

I just found your blog through one of the blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

GrumpyGratefulMom February 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Hi--new follower from blog hop--what a yummy site--glad to follow! Janae

brokeBride February 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
The Broke Bride Chronicles

Sarah February 10, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

I am a new blog follower! These pictures make me really crave some sweets!

Nicki Woo February 10, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

you had me at lemon.

I'm your newest follower!
http://www.nickiwoo.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime February 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

I'm following you now. Please follow back :) The gingerbread and butterscotch look so yummy!

Nicole B February 11, 2011 at 3:29 AM  

New follower from the hop. I would love to find a box of truffles in my mailbox....yum!
Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com

outofthoughts February 13, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Thanks for the follow, I am super jealous that you got to review delightfully yummy looking treats. How did you get this opportunity?

I am your newest follower. http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP