137- MeekaMew Review!

 Thursday, February 10, 2011

One of my favorite places to shop is the etsy site. I love that there are so many homeade goodies just looking to be found. One of these treasures is MeekaMew's etsy store


MeekaMew carries kittys, hooty hoots, woobies, plushies and vintage hollies. They are all hand stiched plushmies. I have to say they are just soo cute. I recieved a Kitty Wiskers and a Hooty Hoot in the mail! Arent the names adorable?


The packaging is divine. My items came secure and wrapped in zebra tissue. So cute, I was thrilled. The quality of the fabrics used to make the plush is superb. They are stuffed to perfection and they feel better than manufactured stuffed animals. 
  

I think the Kitty Whiskers is beaming with flavor and personality! I think Im going to name it Jo. Dont ask me why I just think the kitty looks like a Jo! I love it.


My owl is my true favorite. Its as cute as a button!
 Its the perfect size to hold in your hand. Its small but mighty adorable. I just could not be happier with this small plush.

The price point on these plushes are about $6-$12 which I consider to be really cheap for this quality and the for the fact they are all handstiched with love! I would consider buying these as gifts and they would make great stocking stuffers. 

Each stuffed animal has so much personality. They are so unique and adorable. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the design of the hooty hoots. I adore owls and this one is filled with personality!

Handmade items are special. Buying handmade means you are buying items from the heart. It takes time and effort to craft MeekaMew's cute plushies and I would recommend you buying one!

Please check out MeekaMew other products:

Which one do you like the most? Check out MeekaMew's etsy site and tell me your favorite item!

12 comments:

Kristen February 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

new follower and etsy lover!

Debbie February 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

Following you from Thursday's hop. Enjoy the day!
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

Tribute Books Mama February 10, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

following from Thursday's hop. love the blog

Biba February 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

OMG, these are so cute! I looove antything cats related...

Sulli February 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Fun review! I'm a new follower from Thursdays blog hop. Would love you to visit me here:

http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

Monica February 10, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Hi. Visiting from the Terrific Thursday Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading your blog. Please stop by and visit mine.
http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

allenaim photography and design February 10, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

oh my goodness...the owls are beyond amazing - love them!

Neoma February 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Etsy is like heaven! You can spend hours and hours there! And you'll keep finding treasures all along! And it's a great source of inspiration as well! :)

And I usually just love owls in all kind of ways, but this time the "Wally Woobie" won my heart! Sooo CUTE!
/Mari

Holly February 10, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

Very cute! I am following back!

SAHMwife February 10, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Cute cute! I follow you!
Follow me please!
http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP