138- Navoh Review!

 Friday, February 11, 2011



 Before I adopted my obsession with nail polish I loved purses. I lived for designer bags and I am so glad that I have moved on a bit becuase nail polish is a cheaper addiction!

I almost cried when I was told I could pick out a NAVOH bag! NAVOH offers a fantastic collection of handbags, clutches, cross body, satchels, shoulder bags and more!

"Navoh is dedicated to the consumer’s happiness. Inside each bag lies a different surprise: smile-inducing, wildly printed lining. Convenience is essential, as each piece is adjustable in one way or another. The versatility that comes with Navoh is refreshing; hidden pockets, sneaky closures, and adjustable/removable shoulder straps make these purses with a purpose.

These bags are made with love, and it shows."

I found it so hard to choose which bag I wanted the most as I loved so many of Navoh's styles but I finally settled on The Bella Bag in Khaki

Isnt she a hard edged beauty. I love all the details Navoh put in making this purse. Heres the description of this style:

"Bella’s a tough chic. She likes her space and comes with brass studs to weather any storm! Bella’s made of soft faux leather. She’s 15 inches tall, 16 inches wide and 5 inches thick. She can shield your beloved belongings on your shoulders or strap her across your body for extra protection. But everyone knows that Bella’s a beauty ….and a hopeless romantic…ssshh!

Bella’s favorite quote: “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs -William Shakespeare"
 
I think its awesome they went into such great detail to make a purse be like a friend and bella has a full personality! Shes a hopeless romantic and love shakespeare- just like me. Navoh's products are just made with love something you rarely get from a manufactured bag. 


I was so pleased with my choice. I love the way it looks, the little studs on the bottom and the unusual but very chic color. The faux leather is so soft it was surprising that it wasnt real and everything about this Navoh Bella bag makes me think of a high end designer product not a bag under $100


My favorite part of the bag? The lining! This is such a rocker bag with the most feminine cute lining. Its like reaching into another world. The print on the inside really gives this bag depth and character. I always like a nice lining as I almost feel like a women sees the inside more than the outside of a purse.



The bottom line is that I fell in love with my Navoh bag. The pictures just dont do it justice. Its so soft and unexpectedly pretty I just want to wear this bag over and over again. The design is great, the bag is sturdy and the lining is just a divine little extra. The size is great for me and this bag is light and makes me feel fashionable!

10 comments:

Just made that way February 11, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

Hi, thanks for visiting and the lovely comment.
I'm following you back, looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Have a great weekend
Rochelle

Alex Carter February 11, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Hey! I'm a new follower from "Keepin' Company Thursday" Check out my blog too! www.alexcartersblog.blogspot.com Thanks!

Silva February 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

That is such a gorgeous bag! Love the color, the lining, everything!

Ellie-A Little of This and a Little of That February 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Already following your blog. Just stopping by with some comment love from the Social Parade Blog Hop.

Have a super weekend!

kenziekylanmom February 11, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

Hi, I'm a new follower from Social Parade on Friday!
Stop by and say hi if you would like to
http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com


That is a gorgeous bag!

Free Baby Stuff February 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

Hi there! I'm a new follower just stopping by your little corner of the world to see what nail colors are hot for spring...but the purse is cool, too!

I hope that you will stop by one of my blogs and find some giveaways to enter or you can submit your own promotions for inclusion in my giveaway of the day listings!

Please drop by my blogs follow me back?

FREE BABY STUFF

GREEN HOME and BABY


INSPIRATIONAL BIBLE VERSES and QUOTES

Have a great day!
J. Claire

Leetah East February 11, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

New follower from Stalk Hop Friday!

Leetah East
afkdinner.blogspot.com

Biba February 12, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

OMG, I want a bag like this too! It's gorgeous!

Kimberly February 12, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

Such a cute purse... I want!
I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting... I am now following and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
All the best,
Kim

Jessica Essed February 12, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

LOVE this bag. The studs are so trendy, I want one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP