140- City Slips (My favorite product for Women)!

 Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ladies, have you ever gotten really dressed up for a formal party only to realize that your new gorgeous heels are murdering your feet? You didn't have room to bring a spare pair of shoes in your little bag? 

Well I know that I have had this dilemma and have never found a way to fix the problem until I was sent City Slips.

Im not paid for my opinions nor am I obligated to give a good review but I seriously think City Slips could possibly be the best product for women.

In a sentence cityslips are foldable flats that come in a little zipbag no bigger than a cosmetic case that opens up into a bag to carry those uncomfortable flats. Even the package city slips come in is adorable. I am so blown away by this product.
I received the black snakeskin flats which are so practical since I love me some black heels. Black goes with so much so these wont even ruin your ensemble.


The only downside that I can think of about these shoes is the fact they come in S, M, L which we all know is not as accurate as true shoe sizes. That being said these are still super comfortable and I am an 8.5 and got the 9-10.5 size. These feel like socks! They are so easy to wear. 


On the bottom are thick rubber soles so you can actually wear these like normal shoes even though they feel like slippers. All you have to do is unroll the shoes to wear them. 


The next question is what to do with your disastrous beautiful heels? Well the case that comes with the city slips turns into a bag to carry your heels in! This product is genius.


Then when you get home just refold the bag and stick the flats into the case and you can wear these again and again.

City Slips retail for $25 and you can buy one here.

Let me know what you think of city slips!

26 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

wow these sound fantastic. i have so many heels that hurt like hell these would be a good solution

Darcy February 12, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

I usually run into this problem at wedding receptions, but those look like they'd be good for some dancing!

Stopping by from Spicy Blog Hop - new gfc follower :)

~Darcy
Tales From the Nursery
www.darcyandbrian.com

Bethe77 February 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

This is awesome information. I will be checking them out. As Im always in some kind of pain from those sexy heels that I love so. I do have many events that I must wear them too. So I am always looking for a pair of slip on and a nice bag to carry. This sounds like a great product and that is extremely affordable for any womans fashion budget.
Came by you through the Spicey weekend hop.

Pamela February 12, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

A smashing idea! So many times I've had to deal with the pain of high heels because I didn't think to pack a flat pair. I NEED this. ha!

Green Dei February 12, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Hi sis! Thanks for following, I followed you back.
Woman may admit it or not, heels are totally devastating! :) Although I'm a big fan of pointed shoes, I always carry a pair of flats nor flip flops for emergency purposes. But this flats you've shown us is way too cool, its re-foldable, I like one!!! :)

air February 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

hi thanks for your comment on my blog!

nice idea to bring fold-able shoe in an event if your feet got worn out!

followed you back!

BlackEyedDog February 12, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

sry that it took me so long to stop by and say hi...but thx so much for stopping by my blog and for the follow...I'm following back =)

xoxo

Gen February 12, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Already followed you...

Scandalous February 12, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

I NEED these! These would be perfect for wedding season! I cant count the times I've had to kick off horrid heels so I could hit the dance floor, then ended up with alcohol and grime covered feet >.<

zoan February 12, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

whew! sooo COOL. i love shoes without heels :)
i am following your blog now and visiting here for WBFC :) hope you could follow my other blogs too:)

ZoWanderer
Stylish Voyager
Lucky Zoan
Farm Girl turns Blogger

Raven February 12, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Those look awesome! I might have to pick up a pair.

lyzacruz88 February 12, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

followed your blog :) thanks so much for visiitng and following me...nice blog sis!

Rilakumaki February 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

OMG I've been always on the search for some foldable slippers, but I never could decide where to order it from. Seriously here in Japan I don't know how they walk in heels all the time cause your literally on your feet all day. No cars, you stand on most trains, and you walk everywhere! I want those!!!

Farah Muzaffar February 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

Thanks a lot for visiting me and leave such nice comments... Very useful idea you shared here.. thanks a lot for this...I am going to follow you
Happy Valentine’s Day … http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

b. lee February 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

these are really cute!! thanx for sharing :D following u back from ...

http://cleansheetsonsundays.blogspot.com/

Deidre February 13, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

I do have these (mine are in silver) and I have to say, I just wear them as real shoes. Even though they are too big for me :)

Stephanie February 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

Thanks for the awesome comment on my blog. Loved what you did with the pics. My little one said she thought it was "awesome!!!" =)

Joy February 13, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

hello! following thru WBFC

http://www.notepadcorner.com

Fritzel February 15, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Wow! I think this is a great product. I have been to a few occasions where I need to wear high heels which I'm not used to. I got blisters and my feet really ached. I couldn't almost walk home. This product is really handy in such situations.

By the way I'm new to blogging. This is my site.http://thetopicbucket.blogspot.com/

Maica Ocfemia- Figuracion February 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Followed you. Hope you could visit and follow my blog.

Thanks!

http://www.ilovekeisha.com/

where can i purchase that kind of shoes?

Babiesaandcontests February 19, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

hi, following you here. hope you can follow me back. thanks

Join my Giveaway
Blogging Giveaway
Hope you can follow me here too:
Prosperity's Desire
Learn to Earn from Home

bev February 20, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

following you thru WBFC. hope u could follow me at momsicle

Tetcha February 21, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

Followed. Here's mine: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/02/weekend-blog-follower-caravan-8.html

darly February 28, 2011 at 3:22 AM  

wow, i want one too but i doubt if we have it in this part of the world.

already a follower via PMB- just droppin by to spread some sweets, hope you followed me back too

Have a great week ahead 
I Love Darly
Food and Passion

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP