142- Designs by Kristin- My favorite tote!

 Sunday, February 13, 2011

Since becoming a blogger I have had the opportunity to review so many awesome products. The one item that I got that truly makes me smile is a bag that the site Designs by Kristin made for me.


I have been waiting to review the products I got from Designs by Kristin. I was given a black quilted tote bag and a pink and white polka dot cosmetic case. Both alone would be nice but they were personalized with the letter M for my name. They are so nice. The tote and the case look expensive something that doesn't always happen when personalizing accessories. I would buy these bags anyday at a store.


I originally found Designs by Kristin on their etsy site. The site has a nice range of products and once you see your name on an item it goes from pretty to pretty awesome. 

I got the Quilted Large Tote in Black with my name in Pink. I think its lovely and the bag zips so everything is enclosed and secure for traveling. I love the size of this tote and the fact that the handles are well made and comfortable. I can see myself using this bag come fall to carry my books. I love the little polka dot ribbon detail. The lining is polka dots and I think I mentioned before how much I love a cute lining in my totes!


The large tote retails for $24. A STEAL when you see how gorgeous it is and how its the perfect unique gift to any women. These would make good bags for mothers who need alot of things on trips or even for young girls schoolbags. I think $24 is so minimal with Vera Bradleys ranging in price up to $90!


I also got this gorgeous little cosmetic case. Its so cute and I cant wait to travel with my makeup in it! All of Designs by Kristin's products are personalized for free. You get to choose your thread color, and font/monogram style. 

I didnt even choose these items or the fonts/colors but I LOVE what I received. Its like Designs by Kristin knew exactly what I wanted.

What do you think of these bags?
I think you should check these out because they are seriously of amazing quality.

Here are some other items made by Designs by Kristin:

Insulated Market Tote
Laptop Sleeve in Black & White
Floral Ornament Duffle Bag
Quilted Damask Diaper Bag

What is your favorite design?
You can visit Designs by Kristin's website here
or Designs by Kristin's etsy store here

12 comments:

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks February 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

Super cute! I love that make up bag!

Thank you so much for linking up for Swingin' By Sunday! I'm your newest follower and I would love if you would follow me back if you get a chance! :)Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kim
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

Twingle Mommy February 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

I love the diaper bag! I found you from Retail Therapy blog hop and now I'm following.

Stephanie February 13, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

How adorable, thanks for sharing. My favorite is the Medium Quilted Tote -Black w/ Pink & Black Ribbon

TexaGermaNadian February 13, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Well thanks for stopping by! I am glad you did, and that I not get a chance to have a look around your site :) I love monogrammed bags like the ones about. My make up bag like that is the best!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ February 13, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

T hanks for the follow and I love your blog. I love that bag and hope to start reviewing soon. Any tips.

peachkins February 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

So cute! I'm your new follower!

Miss Blue February 13, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

I love the bag, black is a great color that goes with everything!

I Try Stuff On February 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

Thanks for visiting and following my blog - I am now a follower of your blog!

Kelly-Ann aka hijab-beegirl February 14, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

Hi! Lovely handbags and an amazing design to your blog.
I'm already a subscriber via Google reader and would love if you can visit my new blog too :)
http://leeblackbook.wordpress.com

Happy Valentine's day!

The Queen of Swag February 14, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

Thanks so much for participating in my Sunday blog Hop! Thanks for participating again I should say. Love the blog!

Valerie @ My-2-cents February 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

following you from the blog hop and on facebook too. plz "like" me back too.
http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/My-2-Cents/168508646518271

Silva February 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Nice bags! I like the one, next to last.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP