144- Crafty Cards and Cookies!

 Monday, February 14, 2011

I am most definitely a cookie girl. In a line of pastries and scrumptious deserts I will go right to those little cookie wonders. 


I love all types of cookies but I think I like the classic Chocolate Chip the most. 

I hope you can pick up the theme of today's post COOKIES!
Im going to be reviewing three different types of cookies; Organic Chocolate Chip, Anzac Cookies, and Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies. Which one was my favorite? You have to read the whol post to find out!


The organic Chocolate Chip cookie was delicious. It was definetly better than the run of the mill chocolate chip cookie. I have to say that sometimes I feel like Organic pastrys have a different taste but this isnt the case. (that rhymed.) Crafty Cards's organic cookie went above my expectations.


The Jumbo Chocolate Chip were so delicious. Ahhhh who doesnt love a chewy huge desert. These made me so happy!

Now my favorite treat the Anzac Cookie. I had never heard the term Anzac before receiving this little guy. So I looked up Anzac on Wikipedia and got this, "ANZAC biscuits are a sweet biscuit popular in Australia and New Zealand, made using rolled oats, flour, desiccated coconut, sugar, butter, golden syrup, bicarbonate of soda and boiling water." Well Wasnt that Special. I received one huge Anzac cookie and one chocolate dipped Anzac. Of course my favorite was the chocolate dipped anzac! 

The anzac cookie was sweet in the best way possible. I think Crafty Cards really nailed this cookie. I would definetly buy more from them and these huge cookies are only $2 each! They are ginormous let me tell you! I had to split this up because it was two big for one desert sitting.

I would without a doubt recommend Crafty Cards and Cookies site to any cookie lover. These have to be tasted. They are just too good. 

Writing this post is making me hungry so I better switch topics before I go find a cookie to eat!

Crafty CARDS also makes cards, isnt that funny?
 I recieved a swirl plantable notecard and a customized inital notecard (g)


The customized initial notecard has the letter g stiched onto an eco friendly notecard. I think its great that people are switching to eco friendly cards because most people read a card think its cute then throw it out, it ruins so many tries but these cards wont and are just as appealing. This card came with an awesome translucent envelope which I think is quite lovely. 


The swirl plantable card is nothing like I have ever seen. It has a very vivid beautiful swirl pattern on the front and comes with instructions on how to plant this card!  It is a seeded cards so its made with wildflower seeds that will grow and it comes with a natural hemp envelope. I think this is unbelievable. Here happy birthday and this is awesome seeds for a plant, How cool is that!


All in All I am super impressed with Crafty Cards and Cookies. The cookies were delicious and the Cards were green and awesome. I would check out the site if I was you. Tell me what you like most! 

8 comments:

Cafe Fashionista February 14, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Sweet stationary and scrummy cookies are two of my favorite things - loving this review!! :)

Sandie lee February 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

Awesome review!

Thanks for stopping into A Cup of ROmance - I'm already a follower here =)

Sandie lee

Miss Blue February 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Those cookies look so yummy!!

Dhemz February 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

so yummy! yum yum yum....:) thanks for following my blog...have followed you too!

Becky W February 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

Enjoyed the post about the cookies. I am your newest GFC follower from the LGS list! Happy Valentines Day

bearhavenmama.com February 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

I am a new follower via Facebook (P. Sunshine) and Twitter (ilovebearhaven). Those cookies look so yummy that they are making me hungry!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP