145- Nail Polish Catchup!

 Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Everyone, I realized that lately I have been focusing on reviews and neglecting to post swatches of nail polish. As you can tell from my blog's name Nail Polish is a focus for Toes That Twinkle. I dont want all my lovely nail polish followers to stop reading so I wanted to have this Nail Polish Catchup!

All My recent nail polish swatches!
GOSH Gasoline 
I wanted this for so long but they dont sell GOSH in the U.S. so a wonderful women sent it to me!


This polish definetly was worth the wait. It takes 2-3 coats to get this purple pink gorgeous lacquer. 
Ulta Professional Into the Limelight


I found this little beauty in Ulta's Clearance section and I am so glad I didnt pass this by. This isnt a color that I usually pick up but it was on sale and I have had such good luck with Ulta Professional colors. The polishes just go on like butter.

This was two coats and no topcoat. 

Clear Blue- Nail Prism Franken
For those who don't know what a franken is, its a polish made from mixing lacquers to create new exciting shades. I love making Frankens and this turned out great.


I love how this beauty turned out and it only took two coats to get this baby opaque. The original polish in the prism bottle was bland and runny I had no idea it was capable of this!

Essence Choose Me
This polish was gorgeous and exciting until my shipment of Zoyas came in and I realized this is a dupe for the wonderful Charla. Nonetheless this one is stunning and for only a dollar this is a must-buy. 


It took 3 coats to get the desired look. Its like underthesea bliss on my nails.

So those were some of my latest manicures! Which one do you like best?

15 comments:

Silence is Loud February 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

yay finally get to see some nail polish =D! GOSH Gasoline is so pretty!!

Miss Blue February 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

These are all great, but I love your franken the most!!

Debra Ann Elliott February 14, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for the follow. Following back.

R. February 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

I LOVE the GOSH one, it's gorgeous!!!

http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

x

Sandy @ The Mommy's Place February 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Wow what a cute blog I love it. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am going to give you back some follow love.

Now following you and looking forward to reading your posts.

Lola's Hugs February 15, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

What a cool blog!!

I'm a new follower from Making Friends Monday:) Please come follow me at http://www.lolashugs.blogspot.com. I'm just starting my blog and have a $25 Joann's gift card giveaway. Hope you're able to stop by my blog :)

Bethany {3SonsPlus1} February 15, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

Pretty nails! :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Happily following you back.

nail crazy February 15, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

wow, gosh gasoline is awesome :-)

Miss Starshiny February 15, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

well come back to your swatches!

Silva February 15, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

I love Gasoline and Choose me :)

TriGirl February 15, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

GOSH is my favourite...hands down :)

Sara February 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

I love your blog. My fave is the Green from ULTA.

Thanks for following The Hickman Four. I am following you too!

Sweetwon February 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

I am so in need of the gosh gasoline polish! So lovely. I really like your franken too!

Cel February 16, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

Uwaaaa all the colours are really lovely but Gasoline takes the cake! Such a pretty and interesting purple <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP