146- Niouniou Vintage Tweats and Sweets

 Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Why buy something reproduced and unoriginal when you can buy something with a story?

This has always been my case with vintage clothing. I just love looking at an article of cloth and being able to see history.

   So when I had the opportunity to review a vintage accessories of course I jumped at the chance!

Niouniou is an etsy site privately owned by a very sweet lady who personally picks all of her items for herself and because she has great taste her items are just gorgeous. 

Shopping at Niouniou is a great online experience. When you click the link to open her etsy site everything is clearly labeled and categorized so you can easily find what you are looking for. You can also see that she spends a lot of time choosing what to sell as all of her items are spectacular and of great quality. I looked at her site for hours deciding what I liked most which was hard since she has so many neat and interesting pieces. 

The prices of her vintage items are very reasonable for the quality of vintage you are buying. I think every vintage shopper has bought items with moth balls or stenches that come with buying used. The vintage items at Niouniou have been picked for their condition as well as quality so even though the item is pre-owned it feels like new. 

So what did I recieve from Niouniou? Let me show you!

I got a beautiful silver pendant with kissing children on it and sparkle earrings that are screw in or clip on. I am a jewerly horse and love the pendant and have already planned outfits that I can wear it with!


This lovely pendant is in PERFECT condition. I seriously cannot even tell its old. The silver is beautiful and so clean and the image is so girly and cute. The pendant looks brand new. This necklace adds a touch of character to any outfit while still being feminine and classy.

This earrings are in amazing condition. No defects! No dullness! No sign or wear! Its unbelievable how shiny these are. They look perfect. If it wasn't for the vintage design and style I would have never known this was old. 




So I have already gone on and on about how amazing the condition and quality of Niouniou's items are. Im really not lying. These are my honest opinions and I am not getting paid to say them. I think I ought to mention Niouniou's shipping service.




The package I got from this etsy store was so well wrapped. The earrings came in a box and the necklace came wrapped around the giftbox with some yarn. I hate when you open up a package and see a crumbled or broken item inside and this was not the case. Her communication was great and she shipped the items very fast. 


I cannot recommend this etsy store enough.

Niouniou has many other beautiful items to offer like these:



Please Check out Niouniou Vintage Tweats and Sweats



11 comments:

QueenB February 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Love those earrings!! Really cool!!

I'm stopping by to email subscribe and GFC follow from Mailbox Monday but I'm not seeing an option to email subscribe- I am gfc following

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Anonymous,  February 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

This is so pretty!

My Little Pumpkin February 15, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

thanks for following..now returning the favor! :)

The Chick February 15, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Hi there! Thank you so much for the lovely post on my blog. You mentioned that you were following me but you are not appearing in my list. I think you might need to redo it for some reason. Thanks! http://1busychick.blogspot.com

Kristy February 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Hi! I'm you newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! Your blog is adorable, looking forward to following you! :)

Heather February 15, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Thats awesome. I love hearing Etsy Success stories! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Been following for a bit. :) Have a great evening!

Amanda February 15, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

New follower. Thanks for following me!
http://tooblessed-tobestressed.blogspot.com/

Jenn February 19, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

OOoooh! What cool and unique items!!!!

Following you back from the blog hop. :)

Thanks for visiting Jenn's RAQ!

Blogger June 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM  

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP