147- NeNe's Sweet Sensations!

 Tuesday, February 15, 2011



I don't think I need to mention how much I love cookies. Cookies are just my favorite treat and I always want to review and try new flavors and recipes!

For those who follow, when I cook and bake and want to share with friends, I always have to be careful that we are making food that can be enjoyed by everyone, including those with dietary restrictions. Some people are lactose intolerant or are on a gluten-free diet. Dairy is hit or miss, and people tend to forget that not everyone can eat the same sweets. I am always thankful that bakers make treats that can be enjoyed by everyone. So when I had the opportunity to review some good for me and you cookies I was so glad!



 In my opinion if one is going to indulge than they should do it right and choose something that is made from scratch with all natural ingredients. Food made with love just tastes better. When someone cooks for you, you dont taste a manufactured food you get a one of a kind love filled dessert!


When I recieved NeNe's Sweet Sensations cookies the one bag that stood out to me was the Lemonade Cookies. I love lemonade and the flavor of lemon is definitely a favorite of mine. I wanted to try these lemonade cookies!

OH MY GOD WERE THEY GOOD! NeNe's Lemonade cookies are melt in your mouth, savor the taste, just spectacular treats. They are sugar cookies with a lemon frosting. You have to try these!


You can't go wrong with a cookie dipped in chocolate. NeNe's Chocolate dipped Peanut Butter cookie was one of the best peanut butter cookies I have ever eaten. I dont even like peanut butter but found this to be one heck of a cookie!


When I started this post I told you guys how much I love options when it comes to baked goods and Im glad NeNe makes these egg less cookies. They really taste good and the blue frosting was yummy and left my tongue stained blue!


Oatmeal raisin is a classic type of cookie. I love oatmeal rasin cookies but you have to get the right chewiness of the batch which is hard to come by but NeNe's Sweet Sensations really mastered the right consistancy. I can eat so many of these so thank god that I only got 3. These were so yummy!


Sugar Sugar, You are my candy girl. Sugar cookies are great and really gets one energized. Fun frosting colors can really add and these were great examples of the classic sugar cookie. Simply delicious.


Thats not all I got, I was able to sample an english muffin! SO GOOD! What a treat and unexpected. This english muffin was baked to perfection and so filling. I was really excited to get this and it was scrumptious. 

I think you guys NEED to check out NeNe's Sweet Sensation site and order some cookies! I recommend all of these fine fine treats but my favorite must have been the Lemonade Cookies!

Check out the store and tell me which item you want most!

5 comments:

Aurora's Nails February 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

OH YUM!!!! Definitely those peanutbutter chocolate chip ones!

Maria Delgado February 15, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Oh my word. I am hungry now. ;)

Newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous,  February 16, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

I want to try those lemonade cookies! sounds yummmy

Chic 'n Cheap Living February 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Lemonade cookies sound so good!

Yes it's great to make treats that can be eaten by all. I made a vegan chocolate cake this week and was really happy with the results!

Humble Homemaker February 17, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

Mmmmm these look yummy! Cute blog :). Thanks for stopping by and following me. I am following you back! :) http://humblehomemaking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP