148- Night Owl Bow Necklace!

 Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

I have a great review for you today! A beautiful, fun, unique necklace from a wonderful little store. Night Owl is full of interesting and cute little jewerly and accessories. Here is what the owner has to say.

"Night Owl is all of the kitschy jewelry and housewares you could ask for in one place based out of good old Center City Philadelphia.

All designs are inspired by the pop culture icons and cult oddities that I personally love. Each piece is meant to be fun or just plain funny, nothing taking itself too seriously.

The perfect combination of humor and nostalgia, guaranteed to make you shout: "Oh my God! Do you remember this?!?"
"

 I love humorous little crafts and jewerly so I was thrilled when I got to purchase an item of my choice. The shop is layout so nicely and shopping at Night Owl is a simple and lovely place to online shop. 

Let me show you some of the fun things I liked before choosing what I ultimately got.

Pee Wee Herman Switch Plate

I made you a Mix Tape Necklace
Ghostbuster Earrings

So what did I choose? A Bowtie Necklace

The description reads: "The perfect way to express your inner nerdiness...or your uber sophistication! 3 piece hinged blue polka dot bow tie bends and moves as you do. Bow tie is made from ink jet shrink film and coated in acrylic for maximum durability!"
  

I love it! The necklace bow moves while you wear this and the bow is just too cute. I feel like a cute little nerd wearing this. I have always been fascinated with bow ties and consider them something cute that men wear that women generally dont. Now I can!


The necklace by Night Owl is so well made. I love the way it lays on my neck and the chain is actually really cute. I thought Night Owl's packaging as also spectacular. Look how cute that card is that it comes on. The whole thing was in bubblewrap so it was all secure and shipping was so fast.

I also wanted to add that Night Owl's prices are SO REASONABLE. They even have a $3 sales bin! There is so many nice items here fulled with potential to be great gifts. I will definitely be shopping at the etsy site again.

What do you think of my beautiful fun necklace? I simply cannot say enough kind words and can't wait to wear this beauty. 

Check out Night Owl's Shop HERE
and the etsy store HERE


11 comments:

April February 16, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

Thanks for the follow. I am already a follower!

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReveiwsandGiveaways.com

Amanda S. February 16, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery :) Thanks for stopping by!

moncheri February 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Thanks for the follow. Already following you.

Yenta Mary February 16, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

The Teacher's Wife February 16, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

Following you back from the hop! :) Thanks for visiting over at www.survivingateacherssalary.blogspot.com !!

YUMMama February 16, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks for the follow. Hope you linked up your favorite charity and/or nonprofit on our March for Charity post. Looking forward to checking out some of your reviews!!

Deb February 16, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

As an 80s kid, I am thrilled by the items you've shown. I loved Pee Wee's Playhouse! I had the Playhouse playset with all of the accessories. I also love music and the Ghostbusters movies. Great stuff!

Deb February 16, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Just wanted to add that the mix tape necklace reminds me of when my boyfriend and I first started dating almost 14 years ago. We used to make each other mix tapes!

Holly Ann February 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Oh, such a cute necklace!! I love that. Nerdy chic. lol
I found you through my friend Twingle Mommy's blog hop. I also started my own blog hop today and already added you since you were on Allison's list. I hope that's ok. :)
I look forward to reading more from you!
Your newest follower,
Holly

Lynette February 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

now that is really cute.
but i love the Anatomical Heart Necklace

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP