150- Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves!

 Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have been on a baking kick lately. Have any good recipes? Email me! (my contact information can be found here) I love to make cookies, breads, brownies and yes CUPCAKES!


I love baking something special but it can be really time consuming to conjure up something gorgeous, classy or fun in the kitchen. Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves offers an unique solution to fix this problem. Whether you want to serve up a fun treat for the kiddos or serve up a fancy dessert for a bridal shower, they have a little something to help with over 60 varieties of sleeves to choose from! 


Product Description:
I'm a busy mom of two that invented a new product called Roundabouts® Cupcake Sleeves and began selling online in Feb 2009.  They're wraps for cupcakes that transform standard cupcakes into virtually anything.
Using toppings easily found at a grocery or local party supply store, our decorative self-adhesive cupcake wrappers instantly transform cupcakes into popcorn tubs, gumball machine, sushi, and ice cream cones.  Our wraps are resistant to grease an oily substance, are earth friendly, and wipe clean if things get a bit messy in the kitchen! We’ve even had customers wash and re-use them, adhering a second time with a dab of frosting.  
We have 70+ Designs/Themes to choose from.  We personalize, customize and have not only been featured on Rachel Ray Magazine, we are proud winners of the Most Innovative Exhibitor Award at the 2010 July CA Gift Show in Los Angeles.
I  received the "Lil Burger" Roundabouts! They are too cute. I decided to use them for baking for my friends. They were a huge hit and really made our day special. Its hard to imagine such a small gesture could really bring smiles to faces, but it did! As far as preparation,  I wondered how they would hold up. I was very impressed with how strong the adhesive is. They are also extremely simple to use, just peel, wrap and stick, they are great! I would consider purchasing these again!

After baking standard size cupcakes, I attempted to wrap a hamburger-themed cupcake sleeve around one.  At first I thought it didn’t fit, but I quickly realized that by adhering it together in a circle, I could drop the cupcake into it and it fit perfectly.  Trying to stretch it around would not work.  But it was actually very easy to do after I figured out how to do it. They were so simple! The look of the hamburger on the cupcake really makes the cupcakes look extra special. 


The Roundabout Sleeves come in so many different options! I loved my hamburger sleeves and would love to buy more.
 I would recommend these sleeves as they really do spice up the ordinary cupcakes. 


 I really love all the sleeves Roundabouts make, I think my favorites would have to be the sushi or the ice cream cones!

14 comments:

Anonymous,  February 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

I want the ice cream cone cupcake looks yumy

Amy February 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Oooooh, so adorable! I found you via the Wednesday blog hop and Twingle Mommy. Nice to meet you!

Monica February 18, 2011 at 2:34 AM  

Hi, I LOVE those sleeves, what a great idea!! I'm a new follower from Social Parade on Friday! I would love it if you followed back at -
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

nail crazy February 18, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

wow, this is just great, i love the idea :-D

Anonymous,  February 18, 2011 at 7:32 AM  

I love those little hamburger cupcakes. So cute

Holly Chantilly February 18, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

I love the clown sleeves! those cupckaes are adorable and appetizing.

Jen February 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

Following you from Social Parade. I hope you come and follow me back!

Jen
http://thoughtsofaworkingmom.com

Joanna February 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

So cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lynette February 18, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

really cool....but i wonder....could we do this too with a printer and photo paper?

Nicole B February 18, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Those are really cute! I think the ice cream cones are my favorite.

Thanks for finding me on the blog hop, I'm following back! And thanks for your kind words, I am glad you enjoy reading my posts. :) the comment made my day!

Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com

Jodi Lebrun February 18, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

I love these! What a great idea! Following you back from:

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com

Jet-Setting Divas February 18, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

OMG the martini cupcake is soooo cute! Lol

This Lil Piglet February 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Love, love, love these! I'm always making cupcakes for the kids classes (Valentine's, Easter, Christmas, etc parties) and always look for a new idea to present the cupcake so the kids will smile. This is perfect and I don't have to buy all the extras to put on top if I don't want to. Easy!

Following you back from the hop! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP