153- Instant Peel

 Sunday, February 20, 2011






Don't you love the feeling of smooth silky skin after a facial or a spa visit?

 It has become increasingly difficult to find time to get away to a spa in this busy time of my life. I recently discovered InstantPeel™by Earthen which brings the instant peel spa experience right into the comfort of your own home. InstantPeel™ is derived from natural ingredients and worked really well to peel away my dead facial skin cells and other impurities. 

I was excited the first time that I used it but was worried about my skin. It was very gentle and I didn’t have even a hint of irritation or long lasting redness. Instead, my skin felt super smooth and silky and made my face have the glow all women want to have.
 

InstantPeel™ is designed to be a natural alternative to harsh facial scrubs. It uses a combination of proteins and enzymes and I felt like I had a full spa facial experience in less than 6 minutes. How awesome is that?

The best part is how much cheaper it is to buy this than it is to spend on a facial. One salon facial can cost $65-$100 but InstantPeel™ costs much less than that for six single use applications. So not only is it convenient and easy to use and costs less than $10 per use but my skin has never looked so healthy and radiant.

You can purchase InstantPeel™ for $50 (six single use applications) at the Earthen website. I would reccomend this product for women who love facials and love spending less and saving time!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Jennifer Leigh February 20, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

I want to try this out! I'm always looking for new and better ways to exfoliate.

OneMommaSavingMoney February 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Thanks for the follow. Following back

Marilyn's Money February 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Following back from the hop, I love give-aways!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

I want to try this too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP