155- Gum filled with Glee!

 Monday, February 21, 2011

If you hang out with my you will notice is I always carry chewing gum. My mother, sister and I were once in a heavy chewing gum faze. I chew gum after a good meal, when I need to focus, when I am worried or nervous. Chewing gum is delicious, can be a hobby, and can keep me busy when I'm sometimes bored. 

I had the pleasure of reviewing some Glee Gum. One of the main differences of this gum compared to the gum I normally chew is it is all natural gluten-free. Most people have a negative connotation associated with all natural; they think that the product cannot taste as good.  I tried Glee Gum with an open mind but I was a little scared it would taste weird but it tasted awesome! It was sweet and delicious, I could not tell it was all natural unless I looked at the label. 


I was able to sample an assortment of Glee Gum. The flavors I recieved were :Refresh Mint, Lemon Lime Citron Lime, Tangerine, Bubblegum Flavor, Banana, Spearmint, Triple Berry, Cinnamon and Peppermint. 

I think my favorite flavor has to be the tangerine gum. It was difficult to choose my number one as I love the triple berry, citron lime and banana flavors alot as well.


Glee Gum comes in boxes. I think its refreshing as these boxes remind me of the old age of gum before the gum sticks. The gum is distributed in small square pieces that you can easily pop into your mouth. There are regular size boxes as well as mini ones that I think are just adorable. You get four pieces in the mini box and about 18 in the regular one. 


Here is a brief description of Glee Gum:
Glee Gum is all-natural, gluten-free chewing gum with no artificial coloring, flavoring, sweeteners nor preservatives. Glee Gum is the only gum in North America made the old-fashioned way, with chicle! Chicle is a natural tree sap harvested sustainably from the rainforests of Central America. Once all chewing gum was made with chicle, but today most gum is made entirely from synthetic stuff. Not Glee Gum! Glee Gum uses chicle because it is an eco-friendly way to help conserve the rainforest. Chicle is also what gives the gum such great, long-lasting chewing texture! Glee Gum is a “green” gum right down to the packaging, which is made from biodegradable, recycled cardboard. So chew with Glee, naturally!

 Glee Gum can by enjoyed by everyone because it is:
  • egg free
  • yeast free
  • nut free
  • diary free
  • lactose free
  • additive free
  • wheat free
  • gluten free
  • and vegetarian

Glee Gum not only sells gum but they also offer great make your own candy kits. You can make your own gum, chocolate or gummie candy.


I think I would have a great time figuring out how to make my own gum. All in All I thrilled that I can honestly say that all natural gum is not bad at all and a great healthy alternative. I would recommend Glee Gum and would tell people they should try Glee Gum's awesome flavors like tangerine!

You can buy Glee Gum at Whole Foods and other specialty retailers or at their website Glee Glum

15 comments:

Lynette February 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Glee Guy and I love Glee Gum.....wonderful isn't it. Reminds me of Chicklets we use to buy here in Texas. Sadly I can only get Glee online. But it was a big hit here with all the kids and College Girl too!

msjenhen February 21, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Hi! Thanks for the follow! I hopped on over and followed you back! Great blog! Congrats on your goal of 1,000 followers!

Ashley E February 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Thank you so much for linking to the Random Makings HOP. Trying to make it a bigger and better one :) I am hosting a CSN giftcard giveaway this week too! It's my first :)

amber01sw February 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Thanks for the follow I am now following you back. You have such a great blog!
Amber
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

Rachel Marie February 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

I like this gum but it seems to lose its flavor really fast.

*Ross and Katy* February 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

I have actually had this gum before because my cousin can't have gluten and it's pretty good :)

Thanks for following me-I'm following you back :)

Lady Estrogen February 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

In high school, I chewed the SAME piece all day. I would take it out at lunch, eat lunch, and then put that piece back in. Most of the time it would just sit under my tongue anyway, so I wouldn't get busted in class for chewing it. I don't know what I was thinking. Yuck!

The Survival Mama February 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

I'm always on the lookout for new gum...may have to check this out. And nice work on the 1000 followers. I started in July, and just cracked 400...better get to hopping!!
The Survival Mama

Posh February 21, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

I'll have to look for that.

Stopping by via the Monday hop to say hello and to follow. Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/happy-monday-5.html

Blogger Broadcast February 21, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

It looks yummy! I am following you back, thanks for stopping by.

Tough Cookie Mommy February 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Hi, Mar. Thanks for participating in the Monday Mingle at ToughCookieMommy.com and for following. I look forward to seeing you back every Monday. I'm now following you. Make sure you enter my current giveaway. I will be choosing 3 winners to receive coupons for full sized bottles of Purex Complete Crystals Softener.

denayc February 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

I am following you back :)

Denay
http://workahome.blogspot.com/

Mommy 2.0 February 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

I have wondered about this gum. Thanks for the info!

Glad you stopped by Mommy 2.0. I am following you back!

Salma February 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

I found you through the Monday blog hop. I`m your newest follower. Thanks for the review info.

http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com

Sherry Lynn February 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

I will have to try it since I am gluten intolerant...thanks for sharing and thank you for visiting my blog...I am following you back..

sherry lynn

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP