156- BubbleWrappd!

 Monday, February 21, 2011

I have always loved designing. Decorating is a hobby of mine and currently I have a project of a couple rooms I need to furnish and put my own touch on. The real style elements are always the small only slightly noticeable additions to a room that make a place stand out. 


 When I need a small statement knick-nack I turn to Etsy. Home to thousands of small online boutiques specializing in handmade goods you are sure to find a piece that is truly one of a kind.


So when I looked for something that made me feel loved and brought warmth to a room I was delighted to find this hello love wood block from BubbleWrappd.


Shopping at BubbleWrappd is a great online experience. When you click the link to open her etsy site everything is clearly labeled so you can easily find what you are looking for. You can also see that the owner spends a lot of time presenting her pieces to the best of her ability so you are sure to get a good idea of what you are buying. All of her items are spectacular and of great quality. I looked at her site for hours deciding what I liked most which was hard since she has so many neat pieces that would really spice up an ordinary space.

BubbleWrappd specialty is obviously wood plaques. In home decor wood plaques are often featured yet there isnt many stores dedicated to just selling those specific products.

I receieved a 7 by 2 inch wood plaque featuring "Hello Love." These were probably made for Valentines day but I thinkt they would be lovely to feature any time of the year. I can see this on top of a mantel just inviting people into a home! They would also look great on a desktop to brighten up a day. 
I think the size is great. The letters are easy to read and the block makes a statement without being bulky. The wood was painted in baby pink and then the lettering is in black vinyl.


I would reccomend BubbleWrappd for a couple of key reasons.
1. The quality of the wood plaques are great. The wood staining, painted background and the lettering were all done perfectly. The block looks timeless and almost has an antique and vintage feel.
2. Bubble Wrappd is the name of this store and shipping was awesome! This was bubblewrapped :) Super fast shipping and awesome communication leads to a painless purchase.
3. The pricepoint of this home decor will not break your bank. At only $3-15 you can really make a stylish flair to any space without spending much.

Let me show you some other awesome home decor products from BubbleWrapped:


Which one do you like most? Tell me after you check out BubbleWrappd on Etsy!

13 comments:

Lauren February 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Such cute items! Thank you for sharing :)

Katie February 21, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Very cute! It's the little knick knacks that make a house a home.

TriGirl February 21, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

Oh yes, those are cute! I can think of lots of gift ideas with them :)

Amateur Mommy February 21, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

these are adorable!

new follower from the hop!
http://bisforbeitzel.blogspot.com/

21st Century Housewife© February 21, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

H there! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog - following you back from the Blog Hop!

Those plaques are just gorgeous - they would make lovely gifts!

April Thomas February 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

Cute! Cute! Cute! New follower from the hop! Come see me!
http://haydencouponmom.blogspot.com/2011/02/hayden-coupon-moms-100-fan-giveaway.html

Jill February 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Those signs are neat!
Found you through Totally Tuesday Blog Hop
Following you now and hope you'll come by my blog sometime too!

http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

Annie Dee February 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

love the blue set! cute :)

Amanda February 21, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

You know, I really like the ones that are stacked. I was thinking doing something like that to decorate a playroom in a unique way would be so cute.

I'm off to check out the etsy site.

I'm a new follower through the blog hop. Stop by my place!

ShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com February 22, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

Aloha! I just came across your blog and am your newest follower. If you want a chuckle, I hope my blog can give you a little laugh:

ShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com

Heather February 22, 2011 at 1:32 AM  

Thank you so much for visiting, commenting, and following me at Teens and a Toddler. I apologize it took me so long to catch up, but I am here now and following you back!

Mystee February 22, 2011 at 4:26 AM  

I'm your newest follower from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop -- have a great week.

You can find me here: http://socratesisdownstairs.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-hops.html

Silva February 22, 2011 at 5:24 AM  

I love the Dream It one. I want it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP