157- Sparkle Hearts!

 Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Monday everyone!! I  hope you all had a wonderful extended weekend. 

It was of course a big weekend for my blog surpassing the milestone of 1000 followers. Its a very exciting time here at Toes That Twinkle. I am going to be having some awesome reviews and nail polish swatches this week so stay tuned!


Today I am reviewing Sparkleheart's Sweet Hearts Sparkly Body Lotion. Sparklehearts is a bath, body and beauty company that offers natural beauty products for girls! Their website is so much fun and it brings a smile to anyone shopping online! An attractive site can really make you want to buy something like this product.

What really sets Sparklehearts products apart from other bathing products is the fact that they are made from 99.6% natural , vegetable and plant based ingredients. Sparklehearts products are also Paraben, Phthalate and Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free so you dont feel bad buying this product!


The lotion is sweetly scented, is 100% PCR PET, the bottles are receycled, and its only made with essential oils. Theres no harm in using it for you or for your enviroment!

The packaging of the Sparkle Hearts Sweet Hearts Lotion is adorable. The size at 8 fl oz is a great one and the white and pink color scheme is so girly and cute. I happen to love the Sparkle Hearts logo and the fact that each heart tells you something new about this product!


 Sparklehearts was created by Hilary Orr and Darcy McMahon. Once these ladies discovered that our bodies absorb 60% of everything we put onto our skin (which really is scary) so they decided that they were going to do something to make body products safer. 

The lotion itself is very moisturizing and of good quality. I love th scent you get when you apply it. 

The best part? The lotion not only smells and feels good but has sparkles in it so your hands are gleaming in the light! What a great addition to a product made for girls.

I can see these being perfect for young girls. For parties these would make great favors and would fit the bill for spa retreats. If I was younger I would have loved this lotion for the sparkles.  

Sparklehearts product line includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Detangler, Body Wash, and Body Lotion.  The Bubbling Blooms Body Wash has evening primrose and sweet almond protein to nourish the skin.  And it’s made with coconut oil and sugar to aid in foaming.  The Sweet Hearts Sparkly Body Lotion that I recieved is made with aloe, sweet almond oil, vitamin B5,  and murumuru butter to improve natural complexion.  The best part about the Sparkly Body Lotion is the natural mica to add sparkle and glamour.  

I loved my lotion and would reccomend trying out Sparkle Hearts!


 

11 comments:

Steph xox February 22, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

aww love the design its gorgeous!!!

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom February 22, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

That looks adorable! Thanks for following me and I'm now following you.

Momma of 3 February 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Oh this seems like something my 6 year old daughter would love. Wish I would have saw it before Valentine's Day. It would have been a great gift for her. Oh well.

Thanks for checking out my blog. I am your newest follower... :)

-Missy-
http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  February 22, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

love the bottle design

Erin Wallace February 22, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Looks like something that about every girl (including me) in my family would love!

Here from Blog it Forward Tuesdays - am your newest follower. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

R. February 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

this seems so nice and the packaging is gorgeous! Thanks for the review :)

xxx

Mrs.D February 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

nice!

following your blog!

A Helicopter Mom February 22, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back now. I love your blog - such great girly items! :)

Have a great day!
Mickey
www.ahelicoptermom.com

Kittie Howard February 22, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Hi, I'm dropping in from the blog hop and am your newest follower (congrats, by the way, on passing 1000...that's awesome!) I'm at http://www.kittiehoward.blogspot.com and hope you'll drop by.

Kittie Howard February 22, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Thanks for dropping by, lovely comment and the follow-back. Appreciate it. Meant to say I enjoyed the back story you gave in your post. Really appeals to the reader.

Thought I'd share that I first opened your pic when I saw you followed but couldn't get to you from there (so am happy you left a comment.) I've only recently corrected the same problem. Here's what a friend told me to do: go to your Followers on your sidebar. Where it says 'sign in' click open. Then, click 'follow' and that will open to where you can put the name of your blog and your url. Click save and your blog link should show up when you pic's opened wherever you follow.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP