161- Ruby Blue!

 Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF!
 Why buy something reproduced and unoriginal when you can buy handmade with love and care?


This has always been my case with handmade clothing . I just love looking at an article of cloth and being able to see the love that it was made with.


   So when I had the opportunity to review handmade accessories of course I jumped at the chance!

Ruby Blue Inc is an etsy site privately owned by a very sweet lady who said the following: "I started my business as a high end childrens boutique owner. I soon realized that buying other peoples creative work wasn't my thing, and that I was much happier creating my own. I began this business in hopes that I would be able to do what I love everyday. That is to be at home, with my beautiful babies, while creating and sharing one of a kind handmade items.I have a passion for fashion and design. I use this shop as my "outlet" and spend most of my free time here. I strive to create fashion forward items primarily for infants and children, but from time to time something for women as well. Mommy deserves something nice too, doesn't she?"

Shopping at Ruby Blue Inc is a great online experience. When you click the link to open her etsy site everything is clearly labeled and categorized so you can easily find what you are looking for. You can also see that she spends a lot of time choosing what to sell as all of her items are spectacular and of great quality. I looked at her site for hours deciding what I liked most which was hard since she has so many neat and interesting pieces. 

The prices of her handmade items are very reasonable for the quality of handmade you are buying. I think every shopper who loves handmade has bought items with threads loose or just not good quality. The handmade items at Ruby Blue Inc have been made with real quality and they all look professional and awesome. 

Ruby Blue Inc specializes in handmade headbands, clips and necklaces.

So what did I receive from Ruby Blue Inc? Let me show you!


I got a beautiful pink rose clutter clip and blue rose bib necklace. I just love both and have already planned outfits I can wear them with!


This lovely clip is gorgeous. I seriously cannot even tell its handmade. The flower is beautiful and so dainty and the rhinestones add a cute detail. The pin works perfectly and it feels and looks professional. This clip adds a touch of handmade and girlishness to any outfit while still being dainty and cute.
 This necklace has amazing detail! Its unbelievable how expensive this looks. If it wasn't for the fact I knew it was handmade I would have never known.  
I just think this necklace is too cute. Its comfortable and the flowers are beautifully embellished with pearls- my favorite!  The necklace has an ribbon strand that you can tie wherever is comfortable. I was just so impressed with the quality of this handmade item and by just how beautiful and unique it is. This would make an awesome present!
So I have already gone on and on about how amazing the detailing and quality of Ruby Blue Inc's items are. Im really not lying. These are my honest opinions and I am not getting paid to say them. I think I ought to mention Ruby Blue Inc's shipping service.


The package I got from this etsy store was so well wrapped. The items came in pink tissue paper and were nice and neat. I hate when you open up a package and see a crumbled item inside and this was not the case. Her communication was great and she shipped the items very fast. 


I cannot recommend this etsy store enough! Please Check out Ruby Blue Inc!

7 comments:

Russo February 25, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

The necklace is gorgeous-where do you get your inspiration because this blog is so fun!

Silva February 25, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

That necklace is so pretty!

::**::**::**::**Ashley E February 25, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

LOVE the blue necklace!!! That's really pretty. Would go with my ever neutral outfits :) Stop by for the HOP if you would like!

Jennifer Leigh February 25, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

That necklace is kick ass! You find the coolest stuff online :)

Anonymous,  February 26, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

I love the clip!

nail crazy February 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

wow, this looks amazing :-D

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP