164- Gaddy Nipper Easter Crayons!

 Sunday, February 27, 2011

The weekend just flies by! I wish it wasnt already Sunday, but it is.
I have always been more into crayons than colored pencils and highlighters. Crayons come in so many cool colors and they don't need to be sharpened.

One of my favorite crayon companies that comes out with fun quirky creations is called Gaddy Nipper Crayons. The site is based out of Orlando, Florida. This is a small company that produces custom one of a kind, recycled crayons for people of all ages. 


 When you visit the Gaddy Nipper Crayons web site store you will find crayons for both sexes in a variety of colors and shapes. These creative new crayons are a hit with young kids who love making artwork.
I was sent their new Peter Cottontail Easter Crayons for my product review. What is super cute is that the 3 bunny shaped crayons are packaged into a silly looking plastic egg which makes them the perfect little gift for Easter Baskets! I thought the presentation of this sample was so cute I could see giving these as Easter presents. 


I received hot pink, neon orange and lime green bunny crayons. These Gaddy Nipper Crayons are in very vibrant colors! I tried these out and they worked great. The size of the crayon would be great for children of all ages and they can easily fit in your hand.


 The detailing on the crayons was also pretty remarkable! Loved the bunny design and you can use these all year round as well as Easter. These are just unique crayons to use when your child is making artwork.

The Gaddy Nipper Crayons are well made, beautiful colors and extremely affordable! 

Gaddy Nipper also makes other great designs:

Which is your favorite Gaddy Nipper Crayon? 

6 comments:

Mrs. No-No February 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

I love the letters. My little one would have fun with them. :)



Hi!
Thanks for visiting "Mrs. No-No Knows"! I am now following you back! :) Hope you will stop back often and put in your two cents.
Carla aka Mrs. No-No
Mrs. No-No Knows

Kittie Howard February 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

What a fabulous idea! I hadn't a clue these adorable crayons existed and will be happy to put some in some young un's baskets.

April Thomas February 27, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

new follower from the hop, come see me!
http://www.facebook.com/2haydencouponmom?sk=wall
http://haydencouponmom.blogspot.com

Full Of Tips Mama February 27, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Thanks for following! I am following you back.

mimilovesall8 February 28, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

I followed you so would you please follow me back?
Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP