166- My Favorite Nail Polish Cookies EVER!

 Monday, February 28, 2011

Who doesnt like to dig into the cutest deserts? What if your appatizing pastry was actually customized for you! How cool is it when you realized that the thing you are putting in your mouth was made for you and you only!

I am so excited to be writing this review since the most amazing gourmet desert decorator made me cookies that were just soo cute that I can't wait to show you!
Toes That Twinkle is a nail polish blog underneath all of these awesome reviews. I cant wait to post more swatches of colors and I have some great lacquers coming up! So when I opened the pink box I recieved I was blown away by the contents.
I got OPI nail polish and LIPSTICK cookies!!! AWESOME


Both were shortbread cookies that were iced in white with a black icing border. Inside the white canvas the OPI cookies really shined with the bottle and logo. I think they came out great! It made me so happy to eat delicious nail polish :) The lipstick cookie's color sparkled. My tongue was satisfied and glowing.

I have to admit I was almost scared of biting in to these because they were so gorgeous but I did and they were so yummy. 


One of my favorite things about Fancy Lady Gourmet was that this gourmet seller really goes the extra mile with packaging. Each cookie is individually wrapped with its own ribbon and comes in a cute box. The packaging that comes with the delicious creations is just divine and really added to my excitement over my cookies.

 Tabby Cat or Fancy Lady Gourmet is an etsy site that sells elegant, custom cookies that really make you smile. 

I would reccomend this etsy seller's treats in a heartbeat. These cookies tasted great and looked spectacular. Their are so many cool creations that Fancy Lady Gourmet offers that I couldnt not showcase some!

Arent they amazing? I can see these being a huge hit at bachelor parties, weddings, baby showers and even at your next girls party! Check out Fancy Lady Gourmet and tell me which cookie is your favorite!

17 comments:

theVEROblog February 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

wow those cookies look amazing! almost too good to eat!

Cel February 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Uwaaaa they look so cute, like works of art!

Miss Blue February 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

these cookies look great!

Debra February 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

Those cookies are amazing! I'm following from Totally Tuesday hop.

Debra
http://thecookbookdiva.wordpress.com/

Tiffany February 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Hi. I'm your newest follower from the hop. I'd love for you to follow me back at www.hislittlemrs.com

Orange * Hero * Mama February 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM  

WOW! Those cookies are amazing!

New follower from the tues blog hop!

www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

mrsrexy February 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

OMGoodness, those cookie are the cutest cookies I've seen!

Tootsie February 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

almost too cute to eat!!! ALMOST...lol
I am a new follower!

21st Century Housewife© March 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM  

What gorgeous cookies! Following from the Busy Mom's Tips Blog Hop :)

Are You A Mom March 1, 2011 at 1:02 AM  

Hello,
I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi....and follow me too please :)
Thanks,
Maureen
Areyouamom.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living March 1, 2011 at 2:24 AM  

Lipstick cookies and OPI - coolest treats ever!

TexaGermaNadian March 1, 2011 at 5:18 AM  

Not only are they beautiful, but I bet they are delicious too. Thanks for cohosting the hop (or at least being featured!)
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Silva March 1, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

They look so incredibly gorgeous and edible :)

shannon March 1, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

Beautiful cookies!!
Your newest Follow me back Tuesday follower www.dashing-home.blogspot.com

† BonesSharperThanDaggers March 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

I don't usualy like cookies but i would definitely make an exception for these! :)

Tobi@SimplyJesus March 1, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Your site is so much fun! I am here from Totally Tuesday Hop.. Would love for you to follow me back!

Kiana March 1, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

WOW, I wouldn't be able to eat those....ok well at least not the first day....they are too cute!

Love your blog design too!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP