167- B-dazzle Eye Blend Makeup

 Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Good Morning! One of my favorite jobs that comes with being a blogger is being asked to try out new products. I always want to try the latest thing especially in cosmetics!

B-Dazzle is a universal color that was custom blended with a combination of 7 different ingredients. It takes away darkness and brightens the eye. A quick pick-me-up to enhance brightness in the inner corner of your eyes. I think its an easy way to wake up your eye without using too many products. I love this idea because lets face it, if one product can do the trick then we save money and time by not buying applying other products.

B-Dazzle Eyeshadow is a cool new product that I think will be a hit.  I received B-Dazzle from GIELLA custom blend cosmetics for review.  This highlighter has just the right amount of shimmer to it to where it's not glittery giving that tacky look.  After applying my eye make-up, I brushed the B-Dazzle onto the inner corners of my eyes.  I loved how my eyes really poped and looked like they had sparkle and glow.

By applying it to the inner corners of your eyes, this is brightening up any shadows, making your eyes appear more vibrant and open. 

All in All, I liked B-Dazzle a lot.  It's easy to apply and stays on.  It sweeps on smooth and soft and looks the same hours later as when you first applied it. A little goes a long way which I love. This blend really does what is says it will do so Im pleased with the product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

12 comments:

woman of hope and prayer March 1, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

I am a new follower. Please follow back. Thanks and have a blessed day!

http://www.womanofhopeandprayer.blogspot.com/

Tanyia March 1, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

I am your newest follower!

I am stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday, come follow me as well if you like! :)

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

Victoria's Voice March 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Great information. I have been wanting to try this out.

I am your newest follower through Totally Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a great day!

Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Wakela Runen March 1, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

I am hopping over from Totally Tuesday blog hop. I am a new follower.

Have a great day!
http://www.wakelarunen.com

J A C Q U E L I N E March 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Hey Newest follower!
Great info! I am in the market for some new cosmetics!

Linlee March 1, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

New follower thru FMBT!

Peaceful Wishing March 1, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Following from FMBT! Can't wait to read more from you! Have a fabulous Tuesday!

http://peacefulwishing.com

newmama2010 March 1, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

New follower here from the TT Blog Hop! Hope you follow me back at http://momdadandbabymakesthree.blogspot.com!

Canadianmom March 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Just wanted to thank you for linking up to the Motivational Monday Blog Hop! I Hope you come back every week!

Take care!

Jen

Stephanie Faris March 1, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

COOL. I'm always looking for eye shadow that shimmers.

Poetic Justice March 1, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous blog! New follower from FMBT

Glynis March 2, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

Love this blog. I am so glad some one found a nail polish remover that doesn't stink.
http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP