168- Karma Organic Nail Polish

 Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Hump Day! This week has been going by so slow, I cannot believe its only Wednesday.

To all my Nail Polish Fanatics out there, Don't you wish there was nail polish remover that didn't smell so terrible and toxic?

You will love Karma Organic's Nail polish remover that does the job without a toxic smell! I change my nails every 2-3 days and so I use A LOT of remover. I am so scared that I will end up killing my nails that I keep trying new products that promise that they will not ruin my beds forever!


 I received the Organic Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil & Lavender. The product came packaged in a lovely spa-like glass bottle. The lavender scented has a light, botanical floral fragrance that I thought was a nice unexpected scent to remover. Don't worry if you dont like lavender Karma Organic makes the remover in unscented as well.


I thought this was a great remover. I was thinking that because it was organic it wouldn't be as great as acetone removers but it help up and removed some vampy dark polishes fast!

After applying Karma Organic Nail Polish remover, my nails  felt somewhat hydrated, rather than dry. It just doesn't feel as harsh as most removers which is a great thing. 


Karma Organic also makes awesome Cruelty Free, Not Harsh Nail Polishes! 

I got to try out Midnight Passion and Sugar Coat Me.  


Midnight Mission is a beautiful purple shade with blue and pink shimmer. The application was super easy and I only needed to use two coats. The formula mimicked more expensive formulas and it went on like butter. I felt that this could easily be a chanel shade the quality was so good! This polish sure does dry fast which was a nice surprise.


Sugar Coat Me is a pale pink shimmer. This is the kind of color I usually stay away from but I actually really like this pink! I love the cute little name as well. It took 2-3 coats to get this polish opaque and without vnl.  Dry time like Midnight Passion was great!


Karma Organic ™ carries its own line of non-toxic, chemical-free (no Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP) and cruelty-free nail care products in over 100 nail polish colors.


I was very happy with the two polishes and remover from Karma Organic

I think the best part about these polishes is the colors and the fact that these are not made with harsh chemicals! Anything natural or organic makes me feel better when I am applying it to my nails. This is a win-win! Pretyt colors and they won't harm you.

Check out Karma Organic and tell me your favorite shade! 

11 comments:

KrisInPhilly March 2, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

It looks like they use Diamond Cosmetics for their producer of polishes. Names and blobs are the same on their site. You can save some bucks by buying direct from Diamond Cosmetics. I find the organic claim for nail products a bit hard to swallow. Expensive too!

Lynette March 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

the only problem I have had with organic polish is that it flakes off. with my mom hands in water, scrubbing and such I need something with some staying power.
how did these work in that area?

Russo March 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Oh, you were so sweet to follow my blog and leave a comment. Thank you so much! I am loving the blog, can't wait to see what you write next.

Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Silva March 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

I love Midnight Mission! Gorgeous color.

Kiana March 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Wow, you paint your nails a LOT...I probably do mine once a year!! LOL Love those colors tho!

Darlene March 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

I really like that blue polish.

mimilovesall8 March 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

I am your newest follower. Please follow me back. Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  March 2, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

I love the purple nail polish

Elizabeth March 3, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

I really love the pink and how it has that shimmer. so pretty!

Deb March 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

I am with KrisInPhilly. These are definitely Diamond Cosmetics manufactured polishes. Heck, they didn't even change the names of the colors! All of these polishes can be purchased directly from Diamond Cosmetics for $2.50.

Anonymous,  March 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

It seems like that with the Lunar Eclipse we will have a good chance for some emotional balance with our reasoning capacities. [url=http://lopolikuminr.com]corrugates[/url] Lush and perfect grass starts with good soil. http://lopolikuminr.com That glucose is absolutely crucial for brain development and growth. situated What colors (dominant and secondary) are being used in the room? Colibri pocket watches are amongst the most notable symbols of that fine era. No matter how big or green that pasture may be.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP