169- Nokomomo Phone Case!

 Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Morning!

In this age of technology our phones are like our babies. You cant go anywhere without seeing someone on the phone calling or texting someone else. Its inevitable. We all will do anything to have our precious cell babies safe and close by. Usually we sacrifice safety for fashion cases or fashion for safe cases for our cellular device.
Not me though, since I have the best cell phone case ever from the Nokomomo etsy store!

 Here is a statement from Nokomomo:
We are a mother-daughter team of crafters originally from a small town in southern Brazil called Imbituba. We moved to south Florida in 1998 and we've been here ever since. The talented pair offers numerous geeky gadget cases through their Etsy shop Nokomomo.
 
  Nokomomo specializes in felt cases for technology. I just got my Droid 2 and found it impossible to find a great case. Any sliding phone's cases are harder to come by and they break more easily so I was looking for a sleeve. Nothing fit though so I was dissatisfied until I recieved my Nokomomo case.

I had so much fun picking out which case designs I like best. I love so many of them! 

Here is the one I ultimately chose and recieved:


Its called the Stache and Shades Gadget Case and the mother daughter team makes it specifically for your phone model. That way its sure to fit perfectly. 


My case lets my phone slide easily in and it is safe and sound in this cute little sleeve. I get so many compliments on this case and I know that my phone is safe and the sleeve looks cute! 


The case is made of felt with a felt lining. I think the case is made very well and was surprised by the quality of this sleeve. I would definitely recommenced this to my friends- wait I already have!

The package I got from this etsy store was so fast and neat. The item came in perfect condition. Their communication was great the item was shipped  very fast. 
 
I just love all of Nokomomo's cases and needed to show you some others!

   
 I cannot recommend this etsy store enough Please Check out Nokomomo's Etsy Store!

Which case do you like best? I want to hear!

14 comments:

Lynette March 3, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

well of course the let's dance or i love coffee are the best
but the case with the girl with the pearl earring is beautiful
i noticed more there like that such as monet and others....those would be great choices too

Anonymous,  March 3, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

I like the i love coffee one too!

nail crazy March 3, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

barcode... or hallo kitty :-D

Beatrice March 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

I love starwars and that spok case is great!

Hot Deals In Winnipeg March 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Great reviews! Following you back - http://winnipeghotdeals.blogspot.com/

Stacy March 3, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Hi!! Following you back!! Those covers look awesome, I love them!!

Meeka March 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

I would have to say I adore anything Star Trek so Spock gets my vote!

Please follow me: http://meekamew.blogspot.com/

Nancy StylenDecorDeals.blogspot.com March 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Very cute! Love your blog. I'm a new follower.
Pls visit my blog when you have a moment and follow back!
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Sheila March 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Hi! I'm following back! I love the cassette tape. Truly original.

Sheila
http://daisyfleurs.blogspot.com

Marcy March 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

nanu nanu...wait that was Mork, not Spock...Live Long and Prosper! Thanks for following www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com! Following back! Love your site!

Traci March 4, 2011 at 1:05 AM  

Thanks for sharing, I love them. I'm thinking of getting the squid one for a dear friend of mine.

Veronica Lee March 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

Hi! I'm a new follower on GFC.

Have a nice day!

Emma's Lunch March 4, 2011 at 2:22 AM  

Thanks for stopping by Emma's Lunch. I'm following you back now :)

Amber Parker March 5, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

These are so cute! I think I need to go to Joann and get some felt now! haha

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP