173- Cheap and Chic!

 Monday, March 7, 2011

 Its Monday, hope you all had a great weekend!

I have been shopping a lot on etsy lately and one store I came across was so cute and girly that I just had to review their products and show them to my lovely followers.

The shop really is girly and fun while still being fashion forward. Cheap and Chic sells so many items of jewerly and I could not believe how cheap everything was priced. Her shop is very well laid out and its easy to find what your looking for.

Shopping at Cheap and Chic is a great online experience. When you click the link to open her etsy site everything is clearly labeled and categorized so you can easily find what you are looking for. You can also see that the owner spends a lot of time choosing what to sell as all of her items are spectacular and of great quality. I looked at her site for hours deciding what I liked most which was hard since Cheap and Chic has so many neat and interesting pieces. 

The prices of her jewelry items are very reasonable for the quality of jewelry you are buying. The jewelry items at Cheap and Chic have been picked for their style as well as quality so even though the item is cheap it looks expensive.

I was able to review two beautiful necklaces from Cheap and Chic!

I got a beautiful gold leaf necklace and vintage looking treasure chest necklace. I am a jewelry horse and love both and have already planned outfits that I can wear each one with! 


This lovely necklace looks so expensive. I seriously cannot even tell its retail price was $2.99!! The leaf is beautiful and so dainty and the whole necklace is in such a shiny gold. This brooch adds a touch of character to any outfit while still being feminine and classy. 

My favorite part about this necklace was the length and how it lays magnificantly on your body. It just looks gorgeous when you wear this and I have gotten so many compliments on it!

 
The vintage style pirate treasure chest necklace is so much fun! The chest opens up and closes with that little hatch. This necklace has a very thick chain strap and has an almost rusty like color. I love this and find it so whimsical. The retail price on this baby is just $8.99. The quality of this necklace is superb and mimics more expensive designs. 

So I have already gone on and on about how amazing the value and quality of Cheap and Chic's items are. Im really not lying. These are my honest opinions and I am not getting paid to say them, I would buy this leaf necklace again and again.

The package I got from this etsy store was so well wrapped. Cheap and Chic's communication was great and she shipped the items very fast. The only downside is that these come from Hong Kong so they can take a couple weeks. Its such a small price to pay for such beautiful items though! 
 
I cannot recommend this etsy store enough

Please Check out Cheap and Chic!
 

5 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living March 7, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Wow, so totally cheap and cute!

Amber Parker March 7, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Thanks for this link! i bought the treasure chest necklace, and the jeweled phoenix necklace. I already have one of those pocket watch necklaces that I bought in London last time I was there, and these will match them great!!

Silva March 7, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

Those necklaces are gorgeous, I can barely believe they're not superexpenisive!

Anonymous,  March 7, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

wow! $2.99???? I want some !

Stef March 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

LOVE the treasure chest

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP