174- Pugs Not Drugs!

 Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Morning Wonderful Followers!

I received an awesome t-shirt from Park Ave Shirts. The site has so many funny t-shirts that will get everyone talking. I had so much fun looking at all the products this wonderful site has to offer and found it very difficult to choose which t-shirt I wanted. 
 
After much deliberation I choose the Pugs not Drugs t-shirt. I have always loved dogs. I have always wanted a dog! Alas although I never got my puppy, I want to wear one on my shirts. So when I saw that Park Ave had a product about this I flipped. I needed that t-shirt. Its just too funny.

Park Ave has great communication and they immediately shipped out my shirt. The package was so neat and they folded the shirt very nicely so there was no problem of creases or indents from shipping. I got my package so fast!

I also find the prices of the t-shirts to be very reasonable. The quality of the funny t-shirts are much better than I expected. I was so impressed with the shirt I got!

So speaking of my Pugs Not Drugs shirt here is the link to the product and my pictures of it:
 
 
 
I LOVE it and cannot wait to wear it. The shirt is 100% cotton and so soft. I love novelty tees and this is no exception!
So what do you think of my new funny t-shirt? Check out Park Ave Shirts and tell me which one you like best!

16 comments:

Lady Estrogen March 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

It's awesome - even more so since I have two pugs muts. xoxo

Russo March 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

That is seriously the funniest post. I loved, even adored the "pugs not drugs" and go you, for posting that- No wonder why people like your blog-you know your readers.

Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  March 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

I want this!

Blogging SAHM March 8, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Visiting and following you from Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Hope you can follow back my blogs.

Thank you!!

Blogging SAHM
Mom Moods
Mom sa Pinas

Work at Home Mommy Online

Crazy Lady Lori March 8, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Very cute! Returning the follow from the hop :)


Lori
http://chroniclesofacrazymom.blogspot.com/

kitkat March 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

aww the tees are so cute!
and ur blog is tres cute :)

Mommy March 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Following from FMBT. New to blogging and would love you to swing by 2 Against 1 - Twins if you get a chance.

Sophia March 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

I love pugs not drugs! what a sweet shirt I want one!

Every Day Products & More March 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

cute newest follower from the hop
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse March 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

what a cute tee! your blog is so great, i'm following you now.

thought you might be interested in my 100-piece ELF makeup palette, crackle polish and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

Celeste March 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

Awwww, I love the shirt! We have 2 poodles, I'm heading over to Park Ave to see if there's a fab shirt for the poodle peeps! Happy blog hop tuesday....really glad to have found you. You have my kind of blog. Fun and fresh! Stop by and say Hi soon at http://shallowocity.blogspot.com

CHEERS!

Melissa March 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

I am not a big fan of novelty shirts but this seriously the cutest shirt I have ever seen! I absolutely love it!!! I am your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hops. Love your blog! You can find me at:

http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

Have a great day! :-)

Melissa

ABIGAIL NY March 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Cute tees!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

hellofarose March 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

cute blog! new follower from wow! pls ck me out at http://onegirlsfavthings.blogspot.com/ thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP