176- Sally Hansen Magical!

 Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello everyone! I have A LOT of nail polish posts coming up that I am very excited about and wanted to give you a little teaser.  

This is one of my favorite new additions to my polish collection. I love everything holographic and this is no exception. 

Here is the beautiful, hard to find part of the Sally Hansen Holographic Magical Collection. Isnt it stunning?


I simply adore this polish. I have always loved the Sally Hansen brand and wish they put out more polishes like this. 


The formula is superb especially for a holographic. This went on easily and even dried fast a nice little bonus. It took one thick or two thin coats to get this opaque. Its smooth to the touch and I get plenty of compliments on this polish.


So why is this a teaser? I have so many pretty polishes (Sally Hansen too!) that I want to share so get ready for SWATCH WEEK!

17 comments:

Josie's Nails March 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Where did you purchase it from? It is really pretty!

Stephanie Faris March 10, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

OMG just a week or two ago I was talking about the glittery nail polish that was in when I was a kid...and this looks very similar! I have to track it down here. I do remember, though, that it was really hard to get off with nail polish remover. Is it still?

Freshie March 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

This was one of the best collections ever!

Silence is Loud March 10, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

this is so pretty!! i cant wait to see them all!!

theVEROblog March 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

very pretty! and so is the bottle.. mind sharing where you got this? =]

Kiana March 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Love Sally Hansen too!! That one looks awesome too!

TriGirl March 11, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

Yay! More polish posts! (I loves me some pretty polish!)

Chic 'n Cheap Living March 11, 2011 at 2:22 AM  

Ooh holographic fun! The color comes out such a bright and happy shade.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Neoma March 11, 2011 at 4:30 AM  

WOW! I love that nail polish and especially that it's holographic! I wish I'd find such awesome polish in Sweden!
/Mari

http://neomasfrestelser.blogspot.com/

Sweetwon March 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

I love it! I wish these were still available. :(

Silva March 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

What an incredibly gorgeous color!

Manicure Addict March 11, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

i wish i had more of these, i got lucky when a friend of mine gave me crystal ball from this collection. I had so many awesome pics with that polish that it was sooo hard to just pick out a few for a post!!! Enjoy it!!

Tiffany March 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

I loooove this color. I'm going to have to see if I can find this somewhere!

Anything Place March 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

Mondays are sure tough, but it is almost over now :D

Anonymous,  January 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM  

really pretty colour, but your nails are dirty, that spoils the whole effect

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP