178- Sally Hansen Right Said Red!

 Saturday, March 12, 2011

When I think of the classic nail polish color my image is always a red. Red lacquers look great on every skintone and exemplify classic beauty. 

I am always looking for my next best red. I have many reds but they all have subtle differences that can really make or break a manicure. I have red shimmers, creme, frosts, jellys and holographics but can never have enough red!


 Here is my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in “Right Said Red”

 


Two coats. No top coat

What a great red! It’s vibrant but not quite fire truck red. I think it has a little depth that cast a almost darker bright red than what I am used to. In real life this looks like a creme but in pictures it comes off as a jelly.
 

Application was great! Again with the Complete Salon Manicures the brush is very wide so you have to be careful but the formula on this is amazing. Two coats is all you need. 

One of my favorite things about the Complete Salon Manicure collection is that all of the polishes dry fast and have such a nice glossy finish! No topcoat needed on these lacquers :D

I really love this red and think it mimics reds of designer brands. I would take this over a dull chanel anyday! The price point on these polishes is around $8 but when you consider you don't need a topcoat or a basecoat its a steal!

How could I end this post without mentioning the inspiration behind this polish's name. Right Said Red meet Right Said Fred!



8 comments:

Silva March 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

What a nice bright red color!

Miss Starshiny March 12, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

my nails have almost the same red right now!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/03/seductive-red.html

Carolina March 12, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

Beautiful red, looks very good on you!

nail crazy March 12, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

great color!
when i saw the title it reminded me instantly at right said fred ;-D
thanks for this song :-)

sskcraftshop March 12, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

I am your new follower.Hope to see you on my blog
http://seemask.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP