181- Its ok Pluto

 Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ok I know its swatch week but I have such an awesome shirt to show all of you. I love hosting T-Shirt Tuesdays and this is no exception! 

 I have become quite the funny t-shirt kind of girl. I used to laugh at the prospect of choosing to wear a tee over a designer blouse but I have come full circle! I now see why people want to only wear t-shirts. Some of these printed tees are SO SOFT I never want to take them off. Its the whole American Apparel movement of basic yet super  comfortable clothing.  

I love wearing funny t-shirts when I am not feeling great and don't want to wear something fussy. I love my new t-shirts and use them as pajamas as they are just heavenly soft and are so easy to forget your wearing. 

I received an awesome t-shirt from Snorg Tees. The site has so many funny t-shirts that will get everyone talking. I had so much fun looking at all the products this wonderful site has to offer and found it very difficult to choose which t-shirt I wanted. 

After much deliberation I choose the Its ok Pluto T-shirt. Growing up I think all of us learned our planets and pluto was included. Its only recently that children are not being taught about Pluto and I think my generation and the generations before myself took it for granted that the planets are the planets. So when I saw that Snorg Tees had a product about this I flipped. I needed that t-shirt. Its just too funny. 

So do you want to see my new shirt?

 

The quality of this tee is really remarkable I think I went on and on about soft shirts because of items like this. I couldn't wait to wear this and when I did I received soo many compliments.  Everyone saw this and laughed and it even started a conversation about Pluto.

 I also find the prices of the t-shirts on Snorg Tees to be very reasonable. The quality of the t-shirts are much better than I expected. The shirt is 100% cotton and feels smooth on your skin. I was just so impressed with the shirt I got!

There are so many awesome shirts to choose from when you order from Snorg Tees. Here are some of my favorites:



A lot of these shirts have nerdy humor but I love it! I want all the math related joke shirts. So tell me, which shirt is your favorite?

11 comments:

Ivonne March 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

TURTLE SHELLS! haha and the rock paper scissors!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

love the octopii shirt!

Kelly Jane March 15, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Your newest follower! Great blog :)
You can follow me here:

http://dollymamadaydreams.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse March 15, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

i've always been a fan of comfy, funny tees. they looks so great paired with a blazer!

love the rock, paper, scissors tee.

Anna March 15, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

Lol...I love Snorg Tees!

Cyn March 15, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

Nerdy humor is the best... heh-heh!

Hiya! Newest follower from The Totally Tuesday Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!

♥cyn♥
http://cyn-thenutshell.blogspot.com/

milliemorganmedia March 15, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

SO cute!

Hi- I am a new folower form the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop- I would appreciate it if you also followed me :)
http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Kiana March 15, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

Nerds Rock!! I love the Pluto one the best I think!!

Farangatang March 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Oh man, I want to buy every single shirt on that website. Particularly "Chinchillin'", "Clever Girl", and the "Unpossible" one. Scratch that: I want them all.

Farangatang March 15, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

SCRATCH THAT I WANT THE ZOOLANDER ONE

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP