Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I hate chapped lips and always carry around lip balm. I am always looking for new exciting chapstick. Recently, I found a lip balm by All Terrain called Kids Lip Armor. It is specifically made for children with fun flavors such as bubble gum and cherry, so I couldn’t wait to try it. No I might not be a kid anymore but that doesn't mean I don't want some safe yummy chapsticks!
Below are some very important facts about All Terrain Kids Lip Armor.
- SPF 25 protection and healing balm
- Natural oils
- Contains no animal ingredients
- No artificial colors
- Not tested on animals
Kid Lip Armor with SPF 25 is an easy and simple way to keep your lips healthy and protected from UVA and UVB rays. It contains natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E.
All Terrain has a new line-up of products for children including:
- Kids All Weather Cream™ is all encompassing offering children superior protection from the drying effects of sun, wind and cold weather while aiding in the prevention of cracked or chapped skin.
- Kids Eczeam Cream™ protects and relieves eczema skin irritations and provides relief from related itching.
- Kids Skin Soother Gel™ helps relieve dry, chapped or cracked skin while blending a first aid component to protect cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Kids Itch and Rash Cream™ relieves the itching and discomfort from rashes, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
- Kids Soothing Soap™ eases dry, itchy or irritated skin
- Kids Wonder Wash™ is a gentle, all purpose soap that is pH neutral, biodegradable and concentrated. It is available in Fragrance Free or Peppermint.
I tested the cherry and bubblegum flavors and found the taste to be very subtle. I was worried the flavors would be overpowering when your applying something like bubblegum but that was not the case. It feels very nice and smooth when applied. I am very satisfied with these chapsticks!
I liked All Terrain Lip Balm's packaging. I think that these chapsticks don't look childish and almost give off the all natural and organic vibe from their color scheme. I will be carrying these around especially my favorite of the two- the cherry!
Want a pack of 2 chapsticks? You can win a pair right here!
MANDATORY ENTRY: “Like” the All Terrain Facebook page and follow them on Twitter. Make sure to leave All Terrain a message telling them how excited you are about their products! Then, leave a comment here telling me you did.
- Follow Toesthattwink on Twitter. @toesthattwink (1 Entry)
- Follow Toes That Twinkle on Facebook, leave your name (1 Entry)
- Post my button on your blog! (5 entry)
- Vote for me on The Fence! (just click the button on the sidebar) (1 Entry and you can vote every day)
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link. " Win All Terain Lip Balm! @toesthattwink "(1 Entry) You can do this every day for more entries
This Giveaway will end on 4/28
Please Please Please put each entry in a new comment! (leave your email in each comment)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.