184- My Obsession Jewelry!

 Wednesday, March 16, 2011

  I love jewelry. It takes up no space and can really add to an outfit. The key is to have everything your wearing represent your own style and personality. I love my life, simple as that and I am really liking all the inspirational jewerly that is made with slogans about living life to the fullest!

My Obsession offers unique inspirational jewelry made with high quality .925 sterling silver. They have a wide selection of pendants and necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings as well as interchangeable jewelry to coordinate with any outfit. One of their most popular offerings include the Love This Life collection. Pieces of this line are embossed with an inspirational message! Simply put, these are “Words worth wearing”! 

All of their jewelry ships free except for their terrific offerings in the “free jewelry” section where they are giving away overstock jewelry as a promotion to gain exposure to their site! All you have to do is pay the built in cost of $5.99 for shipping and you have a fabulous gift or stocking stuffer at a bargain price!

My Obsession sent me 3 necklaces and bracelets to review! 
Here are the stock photos:
Each My Obsession item came in its own box in its own pouch! Great packaging is a pro of this store and shipping was fast


I really like the fact that they are all sterling silver and when I wear them I can look down and see a nice message about life and smile. These are cute and they are inspirational!

I thought the quality was great. In the packaging they look cheap but on my wrists and neck they really do look expensive. My favorite is the necklace without the black cord because I love the sayings and the size of the pendant is great!



And as a little teaser for St Patty's Day tomorrow here is a green manicure! (China Glaze Peace on Earth)
 

8 comments:

Lady Estrogen March 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Cute! I love the Ruinic feeling to the jewelery! Right up my alley ;)

Doug March 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Love the nail polish and the bracelet!

fashion jewelry March 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

It also reminded me of Art Deco Jewelry and how I'd recently discovered that he loves.

Thanks for this fabulous post! I have seen such beautiful jewelry but never knew the name of the maker. I'll keep my eyes open now. I can see how stunning these would look on a solid colored outfit.

You have a great eye! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Thanks for sharing your collection. Its always a treat to read about someones personal collection, and why they love what they love. These jewelry are stunning, they must look fabulous with a little black dress.

Kiana March 16, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

I don't think I'd ever wear green nail polish, but your color is making me think differently. NICE!!! I love the necklaces too!!

Anonymous,  March 16, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

I really like the necklace and the nail polish!

Russo March 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Oh my beautiful jewelry! I want every single item :) I had no idea this company existed so thank you for posting this to your blog.

Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Meredith March 17, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

love the inspirational jewerly!

happytues,  March 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

Like the nails - hate the jewelry.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP