186- Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment Reviews!

 Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Saturday. Yesterday was Friday Friday Friday! (I think you all know what Im talking about)

I think every nail fanatic has a few products that they cannot live without. A few key ingredients to their perfect manicure.  I have to admit that I do rely on my Sally Hansen Hardening Continuous Treatment. 
Some people can put on nail polish straight on to their nails and have it last a few weeks without chipping. If I decide to forgo any treatments and just apply polish it only last one day without chipping if I am lucky. I was always really disappointed that I couldn't keep nail polish looking perfect and kept trying to find different base and top coats that might work for me.


I actually won a giveaway a few months ago from The Daily Nail and received four nail treatments! Honestly I just randomly entered I did not know anything about these treatments but I wanted free nail polish!


I was thrilled that I won and couldn't believe how pretty the bottles were. They look so expensive in person I just love the metal caps and ridges in the sides. The square shape is also awesome! 

I have tried all my four treatments and now have backups of three of them! My favorite is my Hardening Treatment but I have to say all of them are great!


My nails are weak it turns out. I read that weak nails tend to chip easier so I started using my hardening treatment and its AMAZING. I just apply it and its a creamy white clear mixture and makes my nails look so milky. It doesn't take long to dry and I am not kidding when I say it immediately makes my nails feel harder. Its like my prince charming in the way it provides armor for my precious nails.
The hardening treatment really does the trick with chipping. It really protects my nails and with the extra strength and my polish isn't chipping as much! Who would have thought that this treatment would be the one. I am in heaven and I think I now have a relationship with this bottle of treatment. Sally Hansen you are the cupid in this infatuation with my Continuous Treatment. 

The Base and Top Coat is also superb and is a polish I take with me when I do not have much room for seperate top and base coats. The growth treatment works but honestly I have others that I prefer. The strength is great but I feel that my Hardening treatment provides all the strength I need for my nails!



All In all I rate my Hardening Treatment a 9.9 out of 10. The only way it could get any more amaizng would be if it was double the size so it would last longer! LOL Its already .45 fl oz so thats really not a complaint I just never want to run out of this wonderful product. The other Sally Hansen Treatments are all great but the Hardening one stands out for my nails. I think we all have different problems and its nice that no matter what your problem Sally Hansen has a solution!

27 comments:

Anonymous,  March 19, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Wow Thanks for posting this. I love the polish design and the colors are really cute!

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish March 19, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Thanks so much for this post! I'll have to check some of these out - I also have weak nails!

Really informative :)

TV's Take March 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

I definitely need a new base and top coat. Thanks for visiting today. Love your nails!

Anna March 19, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Thanks for this post, very helpful. My nails are weak and break easily. I need to look into these treatments. ;)

Paranormal Opinion March 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Cute blog! I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

Miss Starshiny March 19, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

my nails are also weak and the mani chips
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Cosmetics Aficionado March 19, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

I have weak nails too. Stupid unlucky roll of the genetic dice!!

Silva March 19, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

Great post! The base and topcoat sounds really handy :)

Lianne March 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

New follower, please follow me back.
Thanks
http://familylife-lianne.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Sanchez March 20, 2011 at 1:37 AM  

Wow, that's a pretty high rating. I found you via blog hop and am following.

Follow back at http://jothome.blogspot.com

Seriously - great review. You should host a giveaway for them!!

Happy Sunday,

Francine

Our Village is a Little Different March 20, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

Very nice. Thanks for the review! I'm stopping by with the hops, and now I follow. I hope you have a happy Sunday.
http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/

shah wharton March 20, 2011 at 6:00 AM  

My nails are like paper so this was a useful post.Thanks for stopping by to link up at Weekend Creative Blog Hop over at wordsinsync.blogspot.com
Not sure how 'creative' it is mind you? ;D
Shah, X

Stephanie Faris March 20, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

I have the same problem. That's why I don't paint my nails anymore. The polish just doesn't last. My mom always said the key to making it last was multiple coats...but I always have that, "I'll do this coat today and a top coat tomorrow" and, of course, by then the chipping has already started.

Jennifer Leigh March 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Awesome, I'm going to try the hardening treatment! I'm always on the lookout for a product like this that works well.

Jet-Setting Divas March 20, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Sally Hansen usally chips on me---so I stopped using it. But I do like these colors so maybe I'll try it again
-tiffanie

Trish March 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

I haven't done my nails since having children...ooo, something I miss. You have inspired me to do something to pamper myself this week!

Stopping by from the Sunday blog hop. I've never done one before, it's been fun to find new blogs to read.

Pamela March 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

New follower from Say Hi Sunday. Interesting post. I can never make my nails look as nice as when I get them professionally done. Too shaky I guess.

Anonymous,  April 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of
a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

my homepage; Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM  

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Cheers

Look at my website - Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM  

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building then i suggest
him/her to pay a quick visit this website, Keep up the pleasant
work.

my homepage - Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM  

I believe this is among the such a lot significant
info for me. And i am happy studying your article.
However want to observation on few normal issues, The site taste is
wonderful, the articles is in reality great : D.
Just right task, cheers

Here is my web site Gucci Borse

Anonymous,  May 6, 2013 at 2:54 AM  

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit
from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

Feel free to visit my homepage; Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

Anonymous,  May 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM  

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
The clearness on your put up is simply nice and that i can think you are an
expert in this subject. Well together with
your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying
work.

Also visit my web-site :: Abercrombie Fitch Belgique

Anonymous,  May 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM  

Generally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.

Here is my webpage: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous,  May 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM  

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant post on building up
new website.

Also visit my homepage :: http://www.earlylearningpreschool.Com/

Anonymous,  June 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM  

That is very attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

my webpage :: Look At This

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP