187- Miss Red Riding Hood!

 Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I am sorry that I did not post yesterday I was hosting a large event and I was so so stressed. Luckily it was a success and now I can start my week with a good note!

I just love halloween. I think I have always been the girl who loves to dress up and adapt a new persona for one night. I actually had to go dressed up in a costume for my event yesterday (I went as a mannequin) so I am always looking for new cute costumes. 
My criteria for the costumes I select is to be a little flirty but be covered up. I dont want wardrobe misfunctions and anything with the name Little Miss or Sexy in front of the costume just means your buying lingerie and when I go out I want to be covered!

I had the opportunity to find a costume I would like to review from Costume Discounters. It was quite a feat just to find the costume I wanted becuase lets face it Costume Discounters have hundreds of awesome costumes. I looked at some sexy costumes, some fairy costumes before decided on the costume I ultimately chose!

I decided to go with the Miss Red Riding Hood Costume!


I picked this specific costume for a couple reason. 1st of all its flirty and cute, then my favorite reason is that it covers everything- even my arms and the length is great on me (but I am short so I guess Im lucky) The retail price of the costume was $40 but at Costume Discounters they sell if for only $29! Thats over 25% off and this is not even a sale costume. I know where I will be shopping around Halloween :) I also really liked that this costume wasn't one size fits all so I could get the right fit. I ended up sizing up so my costume is a bit big but it is so confortable. I dont mind big costumes because I can always wear a nude bodysuit underneath if its a cold night. 


My costume arrived fast and their shipping cost is so reasonable. I was very impressed with Costume Discounter's communication and shipping service. My costume arrived in a little package and was folded nice and neat.


The only complaint I have with Costume Discounter's is when you go to the Miss Riding Hood product page the description is for an angel! I had to guess by looking at the picture that I was getting what I wanted. 

My particular costume came with a dress, a hood/cape  and a little petticoat that's attached to the dress. I thought the quality was great for a costume and wasn't itchy at all. I have had some pretty uncomfortable costumes over the years and thankfully this isnt one of them!

All in All, I LOVE my costume and thought Costume Discounters was a great store to order from. I am definitiely going to keep checking back as they continue to get new costumes. I just loved browsing their huge inventory. I thought the communication and shipping was great and the quality of my Miss Red Riding Hood costume was much better than I thought. 

Costume Discounters is even having this promotion:


So whats stopping you? You know you will get a great deal and the selection is great if you need a costume go to Costume Discounters :)

7 comments:

Anna March 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

I love Halloween also:) Cute costume! I'll have to remember this site. ;)

May March 21, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

love little ms riding hood.

Vamchoir March 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Love that you're talking about Halloween at the very start of Spring. LOL. You're a blogger after my own heart.

Vickie March 22, 2011 at 6:15 AM  

Wow, what a nice post!

Oh to Be a Muse March 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

that's definitely a cute costume. will probably get worn a lot this coming halloween after the movie.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP