188- Udderly Smooth!

 Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Winter was so harsh on my skin. Lotion was the key to keep my hands and even feet nice and smooth. I always have lotion with me and I have a couple different lotions to apply after removing nail polish.


There are so many different lotions on the market. You can buy scented lotions that barely work but smell nice, sparkle lotions that make you sparkle more then they soften skin or you stick to the moisturizing lotions that might not have the pretty scent but really do its job.

Well I confess that I am all for a nice smelling lotion but when my skin really needs relief I turn to Udderly Smooth Lotions. 


I tried out Udderly Smooth Moisturizing Lotion, Udderly Smooth Udder Cream, and Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream(for cyclists). 


Originally developed for use on dairy cows, Udderly Smooth Udder Cream. is used by many people for their dry and chapped skin. Use Udderly Smooth as an everyday multipurpose moisturizing lotion. Udderly Smooth. contains rich moisturizing ingredients that perform to soften dry, chapped skin.Udderly Smooth is available in 2 oz tubes, 4 oz. tubes, 8 oz jars, 10 oz with pump, 12 oz jars, 16 fl. oz bottles and 32 fl oz bottles.
 
 
The packaging on my products was so cute. All the Moo's in Smooth were bolded so they definitely went with the cow theme. In fact there were some adorable spots on all the products especially the cyclist creme. 
 
 
 Udderly Smooth made my skin feel great!  My skin was so soft and smooth.  It didn't leave my skin feeling slimy or greasy either.  I used my lotion on my arms, hands, legs and feet.  A small bit of this lotion goes a long way which is great and means that my lotions will last a long time :)
 

The scent is good, not over-powering nor is it the best scent I have ever smelled.  Perfect for men, women and children. The great thing about Udderly Smooth is that it has so many uses.  It can be used on dry and cracked skin, for Diabetes foot care, as a facial moisturizer, as an everyday moisturizing lotion and so much more.  Their are so many awesome options for these lotions.
 
 
 
Udderly Smooth is available in retailers nationwide, both in stores and online.  Including:  Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware, Hancock Fabrics, Rite Aid, Amazon.com, Walgreens and Safeway
 

13 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living March 22, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

I've never heard of this brand before. Thanks for the review and it sounds like a good product!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

JustSomeNailsByMJ March 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Nice review, thanks! I like that you included where to find the product.

Nate March 22, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

I love the decoration of the cow spots- too cute!

Stephanie Faris March 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

COOL. I've never heard of this!

Silva March 22, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Sounds really good! I've never heard of the brand before.

Anna March 22, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

I've never heard of the brand either. Cute design!

Oh to Be a Muse March 22, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

oh this looks really cute. i always have to apply lotion after taking off polish.

Kiana March 22, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Never heard of it....but I totally need it for my hands!!!

AnnKiins'♥ March 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Coolio, the bottle designs look awesome, cows ftw! If only I was in America... :'( ♥

Healthier And Wealthier March 22, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Maybe I'll give it a try. Whatever works I say. Thanks for sharing.
Sandra

Stephanie March 22, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Great packaging, too cute!
Now a follower from the blog hop, hope you'll visit me soon!
http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/

nail crazy March 23, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

cute packaging, looks like a good product :-)

Russo March 23, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Oh my goodness, I am so excited about this product. I need a lotion that seriously works. You always post great info.

Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP