190- Wicky Tees!

 Friday, March 25, 2011

I got this awesome t-shirt from the Wicky Tees website and wanted to review it for my awesome followers. 

If you havent noticed yet, I love T-shirts and Im always looking for that funny tshirt that will get people talking. Well I think that American public associates sumo wrestlers with sports but Im not so sure that we associate it with baseball. For this reason I thought the t-shirt I chose from Wicky Tees was so funny! I love the simple yet hilarious graphic design and will be sporting this shirt to get laughs!


One of the first things I noticed about the Wicky Tees website is the awesome deals the site offers. Every day there is a special free t-shirt of the month giveaway. I love giveaways! The price of the t-shirts are all super cheap and great deals.  The shipping was super fast and my t-shirt arrived promptly and well packaged. The communication between buyer and seller is great and Im really impressed with my shirts quality.
 
The shirt is a little long but if thats the only complaint I have its nothing. I really love this shirt and would reccomend Wicky Tees website if your looking for a one stop site for buying funny t-shirts.
 
The quality of the t-shirts are much better than I expected. I was so impressed with the shirt I got! I just love it. Its a plain white t-shirt with the graphic design. Its very flattering and soft. I got my usual size and it fits wonderfully. The shirt is 100% cotton.
 
Here is my shirt!
I love it and I wanted to show you guys some other designs from wicky tees!


You can buy my shirt here. Please Check out Wicky Tees and tell me which shirt you like best!

5 comments:

Anna March 25, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

I need the official taco inspector shirt...lol:)

Rebekah March 25, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

I love the one you chose!

Anonymous,  March 26, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

LOVE this one!

danika March 26, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

nice tshirt but I prefer nailpolish

Anonymous,  July 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

taco inspector is a dirty meaning and i'm offended by it

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP