191- Sweet Pea the Bumble Bee :)

 Sunday, March 27, 2011

Once in a while I stumble onto a product that just really makes me smile. In this case I couldn't refrain being happy when I received my copy of Sweet Pea the Bumble Bee Being ExtraOrdinary.


As a blogger I try to find interesting products to review and this book is certainly interesting! Sweet Pea the Bumble Bee is a book with inspirational quotes next to the cutest pictures of a french bulldog. 



The serious of Sweet Pea books were photographed by a husband and wife team who loves taking pictures of their pet Sweet Pea. I think its so sweet that these books became a family project! Sweet Pea brings you adorable pictures and quotes that really warm the heart.

I think this cute little book is great for any dog lovers who love kitsch or just like to look at cute pictures! The photography is good but the personality on Sweet Pea is just remarkable! I wish I had a dog just to dress them up after reading this short book. 

Sweet Pea the Bumble Bee is part of a larger series of Books. which include: Sweet Pea The Bumble Bee, Spreading the Buzz of the Holiday Season, and Sweet Pea The Bumble Bee, What do want to BeeCome?

Here is the sneak peak the authors gave of the book I received:

Want to smile? You have to read Sweet Pea's Bio as it will make your day!

Here is the description:
The Book Sweet Pea the Bumble Bee, Beeing ExtraOrdinary is very inspirational for all ages. With wit and humor, the reader's mind is charged with creativity and inspired to have a positive outlook on life. Readers' will find Sweet pea very motivating. This book conveys many wonderful lessons in life, but most importantly to Bee Yourself.

 What do you think? I think Sweet Pea is so adorable! This book is such a pick-me-uper and I suggest it as gifts for any pet lovers.

Check out Sweet Pea's website and tell me which book you want the most!

6 comments:

jaljen March 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Love the name. Love the idea. Very sweet and cute.

Anonymous,  March 27, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

LOVE the dog\, can I adopt it?

brittany March 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

I understand you don't have tumblr but I have friend connect so depending on if you have yahoo, google or twitter you should be able to sign in as you do with blogger.

Miss Blue March 27, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Aww Sweet Pea is so cute!!

Dog Fencing April 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

This is very stimulating work you have written for us. Some people need to be guided that these things can happen to anyone. You have shown me a better outlook now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP