194- Love and Beauty

 Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whenever I am in the mall I stop at Forever 21. Sure the clothes are cheap and the place is a mess but Forever 21 carries Love & Beauty an affordable line of nail polish that delivers.

As you would expect with everything Forever 21 the actual Love and Beauty bottles are exactly the same as L.A. Girls lacquer bottles. Unlike L.A. Girls however, Love and Beauty does not label these polishes with their names. I hate that!

I have no idea what the name is that I am showing you. Im so sorry! Its really not my fault, please forgive me :)

This is an awesome dark red polish with gold glitter. 


It was so hard to capture this shade. I had to turn flash off and then try to lighten up the picture but it was hard. I did my best and I think most are color accurate.


This shade is deep vampy and fashion forward. Unfortunatly I dont love the shade on my own nails. My skintone just does not work and It looked like blood to me. This will go into the swap pile which is a shame because its gorgeous!


This was sheer on the first coat, good on the second and perfect on the third. The brush is easy to use and the formula was great. For a glitter 3 coats isnt that bad. This baby dries fast and really shines in the light. It is really pretty just not for me!


What do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous,  March 31, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

The forever 21 polishes are repackaged la girls colors. The names are on the label. It's usually just a color.

Silva March 31, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

That is such a gorgeous color! I love it!

Cel March 31, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Such a pretty colour! It looks great on your nails ^_^

Kiana April 1, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

Love dark reds! thats right up my alley.

Miss Blue April 2, 2011 at 2:05 AM  

This is a pretty color, sorry that it doesn't work with your skin tone.

Silence is Loud April 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

I think it looks great on you!!! I have more Love and beauty nail polish than any other brand. haha

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP