Swimwear for Spring and Summer!

 Friday, March 25, 2011

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

Aren't you ready for sunny weather? I am! I just love the warmer climates and cant wait to put on some cute new bathingsuits. All of the swimwear collections for spring and summer have already come out and I wanted to share some cute Express women's swimwear that I love.

The Express Swim Collection 2011 of women's swimwear is consisted of some pretty fabulous new suits! Getting ready for summer bathing suit season is always stressful, but allow Express to help you help yourself make it LESS so.

Express is a pretty trendy store but also produces some quality pieces that will last seasons to come. Express's monokinis
, string bikinis, strapless and halter suits are all adorable.. I just love all the extra details on the bathing suits like the ruffles and stone. The sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware are all extra factors that can add alot to a suit.. There are a bevy of prints, solid colors and textures to choose from--stripes, animal prints and neons abound. The bathing suit separates range from $24-$49, so you won't blow your bank account on your beach look this summer.

I love the new swimsuits.  There are removable padding in the tops. The adjustable aspects of the padding really makes me feel that my bathing suit will be right for me and the bottoms cover my tush!

Check them out yourself at
Advertisement express.com and don't forget to sign up for Express e-mail  for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards! I signed up and the email list tells you about the new current promotions and new collections. here are the sweepstakes rules

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 26, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

I checked some of the suits out! they are so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP