197- Mattese Elite in Releve

 Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello Everyone! Let me start out today with a little corny joke:

Q. Whats a bear called without teeth.? 
A. A gummy bear! Hahahaha

Did you laugh? Anyway today is Thursday and its day 3 of my reviews of Mattese Elite. Im starting to really love this brand! For those who haven't read my last two posts Ricky's is: "An edgy, ultra-hip "beauty shop" specializing in unique fashion accessories, cosmetics, and beauty supplies, Ricky's NYC has been a part of New York's urban chic culture for nearly two decades. From style-conscious teenagers and their suburbanite moms to Hollywood celebrities and their professional stylists, Ricky's NYC plays host to a diverse, cult-like following of clientele." You can only buy Mattese Elite at Rickys.

The latest Mattese Elite collection was inspired by Ballerinas. I have already reviewed Attitude and Developpe. Today I am going to swatch Releve for you!


Releve is a muddy brown that reminds me of Paradoxal or Perplex without the purple shine. Its actually really nice and for this polish all I needed was one thick coat or two semi thick coats.


This was also a hard color to capture but once again the Ricky's website has the accurate shade but in real life its a tad darker:


I tried very hard to get a good color shot and think I did fairly well. I like this color a lot and think its more unique than your every day shade.


Ricky's Mattese Elite in Releve retails for $5.99 and you can find it here

4 comments:

Noel April 6, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

This does look like perplex without the purple- your right.

Anonymous,  April 6, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

LOVE this post!

Silva April 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

What a gorgeous color!

Anonymous,  May 21, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP