198- Awesome Mattese Elite in Arabesque

 Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its Thursday and you know what that means? It means that you have already survived half the week! Yes, I am particularly happy to get through today and tomorrow as I have some awesome plans for the next two weeks :)
 
Today is my 4th installment of my Ricky's Mattese Elite Polishes. I have really been liking the collection and they all surprised me in a good way. These aren't colors I normally choose but I really like them and now I think I'm going into some new territory with today's shade.
  

I have never been a neutral, nude colored polish kind of girl. I like to show off funky colors and draw attention to my nails so the idea that I would intentionally wear a nail polish color that looks like my own is bizarre to me. I tried neutrals in the past but none of them worked for my skin. I dont want an undertone just a straight cremey nude color if I was going to try a nude.


Arabesque is a lovely taupe that actually looks like my nail color! In the bottle I did not expect it to look good on me but I thought I would give it a try. WOW! I am so shocked that this random color is my nude shade. I finally have that shade that I can wear when Im not supposed to be wearing color. I am so excited. 


The formula was really great. Two thick coats is all you need and this is a nice creamy color without any undertone. The brush is easy to handle and the bottle is nice to store. I am very impressed with this color.


 You can buy Mattese Elite's polishes at Rickys. They retail for $5.99 and Arabesque is part of their ballerina inspired collection called Ballet Colors of Me.


 Can you tell the difference, which one is wearing Arabesque and which one has a base coat on? What a great nude color!


7 comments:

Anonymous,  April 7, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

this looks good but i don't like nudes.

Silva April 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

What a pretty nude color!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) April 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

I thought all day yesterday it was Thursday so I get to experience it twice!

Syd April 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

This is really nice. you like mattese elite alot it seems

ann April 8, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

this shade looks lovely! i love nude colors myself & think this would be really nice for this season

annalene
Brixton Street

Anonymous,  April 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Lots of excellent reading here, thanks! I was looking on yahoo when I uncovered your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to far more from you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP