199- Its Friday Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday!

 Friday, April 8, 2011

Its Friday!


Everytime I forget about the song it reappears on the radio or someone is singing it. This is the new theme song for Fridays.

Today I do not have any swatches of nail polish or any reviews I am just going to post about my current infatuations and share some of my favorite items.

First of all, a couple weeks ago I was running a baked goods sale and tried out alot of recipies in the process. I had some losers and one cookie recipe that just melts in your mouth.

Here is the link to the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Soft-Chocolate-Cookies/Detail.aspx

I think its common to sell chocolate chip cookies but its somewhat uncommon to sell chocolate cookies. I just dont see that many chocolate cookies. This has to be the most delicious chocolate cookie recipe out there. They were simple to make and boy were they delecious. YUM!


I would strongly encourage you guys to try it! Confectionary sugar is my new bff :)

The other big peice of news is that I have figured out where I am going to live in the next four years. It is basically an uber preppy little community and so I have taken it upon myself to learn about the preppy lifestyle and have picked up some Ralph Lauren sweaters and blazers. I am the kind of girl who loves dresses and skirts more then jeans and a t-shirt so I don't think it will be hard for me to adjust. I am LOVING all the sea animal designs in the spring looks and am enjoying the eye candy!
So those are the things I wanted to share. Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

Sub April 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

those cookies look good!

Anna April 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

That song is everywhere! Those cookies look delicious! I'll definitely have to check out that recipe! :)

Anonymous,  April 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Love that handbag!

jess April 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

those cookies look good

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP