203- Whirl-A-Style!

 Monday, April 11, 2011

The summer is coming up and Im trying out new hairstyles that will keep my locks out of my face. I even taught myself how to french braid! The fancy styles I like take forever to make and I wanted an easy way to stick my hair up.  

 Whirl-a-Style is the product I have been looking for!  I recently tried out the large Whirl-a-Style on my long hair and I am so impressed with the results!

Heres the product statement.
The strength of Whirl-A-Style is in the tool! Whirl-a-Style is a hairdressing tool that addresses the versatile needs of women with active “on the go” lifestyles. These are useful and easy hair styling tools that allow the hair to be pulled back in a twist or bun without the use of bobby pins or claw clips. All Whirl-A-Style hair stylist tools have a special slit through the center of the product where the hair is pulled, then rolled and styled as desired. Their simple, unique design does not pull hair or add weight to the head, both of which have been known to cause discomfort and headaches with other products.”

Whirl-A-Style is basically a hair styling tool in which all you need to do is stick your hair through its slit, push it down and then roll it up into a bun. When your done rolling your hair you just push the ends together with the snap and then you have a beautiful bun!

Confused as to what I just said? Watch this video:

It is so easy! I have super long hair and got the large whirl-a-style product. I really like the buns I made with this and will definitely keep it in my purse. When I need to put my hair up this is a nice way to do it and super easy to make!


I also got the DVD that has techniques for the whirl and style. It was very helpful in learning about the product.

You can also search their store locator to see if they are available in your area!

What do you think? I simply love this product and think the buns it makes are so pretty. 

4 comments:

Silva April 11, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

That looks like a really handy tool!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

this looks awesome!

Celia April 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

I want to make a bun that easily, very cool

Wifey April 11, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

where can you buy this instead of buying it on their website.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP