204- Color Club Starry Temptress Collection!

 Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Are you ready for some awesome summer nail polish shades? It is so beautiful near me that I have almost skipped the spring and landed up in 80 degree summer weather. I want to wear tank tops and flower skirts with flip flops.

When I think about sandals I think about fun colored toenails of course I mean this blog is called TOES That Twinkle!

These next couple days I am going to indulge my readers with swatches from Color Club's two newest collections; Starry Temptress and Wicked Sweet.
Here is the box set for Starry Temptress. 


The statement for this collection is "Color Club lets you SPARKLE with STARRY TEMPTRESS, an OTHERWORLDLY collection of STAR-MAKING SHADES that brings
BOLD COLOR and GLITTER DETAIL together. Brush on our “STARRY TEMPTRESS” TOPCOAT for MEGA-SHINE and extra TWINKLE!
"

There are seven colors in this set. As you can see they are all neon bright colors perfect for hot weather. 

Don't be deceived this is not your run of the mill neon fun color collection. Color Club really did an excellent job making these polishes unique. Each of these lacquers are neons with glitter some holo, some shimmers they are all bright and contain alot of glitter. They don't exactly sparkle on their own but with the Starry Temptress Topcoat they are gorgeous!

So are you ready for me to start swatching these beauties?

I will be doing these colors in sets of two and the starry temptress topcoat will be making alot of appearances! 


Are you excited about these colors? Color Club nail polish is affordable made of great quality and has amazing colors- what more can you want! 

5 comments:

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish April 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

I really like these colours! They look so unique!

Celia April 12, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I think that green looks cool, swatch that first

Anonymous,  April 12, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Another vote for the green polish! I love me some neons

Lois April 12, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

These look really great! The blue one looks so cool :)

Lola B. April 12, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

It's official. I need Otherworldly!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP