207- Color Club Ultra-Astral and Space Case

 Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its Thursday! To be completely honest I have had no track of time this week since I am on break. All I know is that today is the day I go on official vacation. Though I am not revealing where exactly I am going it is going to be HOT and SUNNY! 

Im excited and it just made me more enthused about finishing up the Color Club Starry Temptress collection. This collection has been all about bright interesting colors and I simply cannot get enough.

Ultra Astral is a neon pink glitter that is amazingly a one coater. That's right only one coat! How fantastic is that. The formula was a bit goopy and a little thicker then I would like but this applied easily and dried fast so I am not complaining. The color dried smooth too which was spectacular but you do need a topcoat. 


I feel as though Ultra-Astral is in your face but is also very wearable. Its a classic neon pink/fuchsia that is girly and perfect for the summer!


This is a polish in the Starry Temptress Collection that really needs the provided topcoat. The end result with the topcoat is just superb. I think it looks amazing with Starry Temptress

 

The Glitter is just so much more sparkely with the top coat!


Space Case is a cotton candy neon pink with an unexpected shimmer.  There is less glitter apparent on Space Case's surface. I dont mind this its just different then its sisters.


Application was great like the others. This was not quite as thick but only needed two quick coats. The polish dried a bit drab and was bumpy so you do need a topcoat.


This polish is much more duable on a day to day basis. Its the kind of fun bright polish that makes a statement but doesn't make you look out of place.


The difference between this polish and the others is that this one has a shimmer. I think its almost blue or silver shimmery, whatever it is its pretty. 


I don't necessarlily need Starry Temptress for this polish but I added it just for fun! I like the results because I do like Starry Temptress!



What do you think about these two? Which one is your favorite? Tommorow I will sum up the whole collection for you!

6 comments:

Silva April 14, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

I like them both a lot!

Nail Designs xox April 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

I love both of them, but I think the first is my favorite! I don't own any color club, but maybe when I plan to spoil myself, I may buy a set! :)

Katie April 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

The second is my favorite! I always seem to steer more toward pinks and lavenders rather than reds and oranges!

Both look awesome though!

Oh to Be a Muse April 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

you've been showing a lot of great polishes lately. i do love the pink. hope you have fun on your secret trip--is it florida or the caribbean?

Witoxicity April 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

I'd go for Ultra-Astral. It's very loud and definitely perfect to wear on your vacation right now. :) Have a great vacation!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP