208- Color Club Starry Temptress Collection

 Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday everyone! When you go away you can never be sure what the internet service is going to be like. Unfortunately the exotic location that I am at does not have a strong connection. I will be trying to post but it is difficult and I cannot promise to have a new post each day.

Today my plan was to sum up the collection. I think Color Club did an excellent job putting together the Starry Temptress Collection. Each color was unique, bright and fun and perfect for the upcoming sunny seasons. I will definitely be sporting some of these vibrant shades on my toes and fingers under flip flops and in the sun. 


Lets start from the Beginning.


Outerworldly was a fun blue that shines under Starry Temptress and is not as neon as the other polishes. It has a very pretty blue creme base that I just love and think is flattering on most skin tones.


Glitter Envy is a ridiculously neon green polish that does not sparkle. Application was goopy but great and this color really makes a statement. This is the neon green glitter that you cannot find a dupe of!


You Got Soul-Ar is a tangerine neon orange that makes people say WOW. Its really pretty and perfect for summer. It was a one coat wonder.


Wink Wink Twinkle is a vibrant fuschia neon that is girly and exciting. This color is my favorite from the collection.


Space Case is the unique lacquer in the collection because of its shimmer. It is still a very pretty neon pink and the silver shimmer makes this color have a lot of depth. Its not as in your face as the other polishes and would be perfect for the women who likes bright colors but not necessarily in your face polishes.


Ultra-Astral is such an amazing pink neon! Its so bright and I just smile when I wear it. It applies wonderfully and is a real winner!

All in All the Starry Temptress Collection rocks! I loved the bright neon colors and although the formulas were a bit goopy all of the polishes dried fast and were not streaky at all. These polishes are very unique and I doubt there are any dupes for them in the polish world. Neons are cool as are glitters but when you add them together you get something OUT OF THIS WORLD!


So heres the question.
Which ones do you need for the summer!


5 comments:

Silva April 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Outerworldy is so incredibly gorgeous!

Traci April 15, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Oooh! Where can I get those? I need them all!

Mike's Girl April 16, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

I love the orange and green ones!

JustSomeNailsByMJ April 16, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Cute colors, and they all look nice on you!

Anna April 18, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

These are so pretty and love the sparkly effect! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP