209- Color Club's Wicked Sweet Collection!

 Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's the weekend and I fully intend to relax and enjoy my temporary surroundings! I brought along with me Color Club's Wicked Sweet Collection so I will be swatching some new summer colors while Im here. 


I just finished reviewing Color Club's Starry Temptress collection which was made up of glitter neons. Very unusual! As I pointed out when reviewing those lacquers Color Club is very good at making neons. In fact Color Club makes my favorite neon colors.

Color Club was smart then to make yet another neon collection with a twist! Wicked Sweet contains seven bright neon shades that are SCENTED! Yes thats right, when they dry they smell of their namesake.

From Left to Right: Get Your Lem-On, The Lime Starts Here and I Always Get My Man-Darin
From Left to right: Yum Gum, Raspberry Rush, Gimme a Grape Big Kiss and Wicked Sweet.

I actually really like the silly names in this collection. Gimme a Grape Big Kiss and Get Your Lem-On? Genius! I love sweet scents so I am looking forward to wearing these fun sweet shades!

This collection is for Summer 2011 and these scented neons will make a statement and make you smell delicious!

7 comments:

Leslie April 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

I want to see the mandarin one. I love orange scents

Cel April 16, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

So many pretty colours! I especially like the purple! Can't wait to see the swatches :D

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish April 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

Ah, wish I had access to Color Club neons :P I really want to buy the Starry Temptress collection, but it's so hard over here! Looking online for a price that is somewhat reasonable considering some Americans can buy the whole collection for $8...

Silva April 16, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

I like the names too :)

carissakuo April 16, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

what pretty colors! can't wait for you to swatch them :)

brittany April 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

is it more like a soft scent like when u apply a flavored body wash or body butter?

I have this joke about inhaling nail polish, but now we have an excuse to since its scented.

I put in google commenting on my blog. I am trying out new forms of commenting other than disquis

Anna April 18, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

Love all the fun bright colors! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP