212- Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin!

 Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I have been loving all these Color Club bright summer colors. In fact my only complaint is that these are just too bright! The Starry Temptress collection is just calling my name to put on my toes! I think I might apply Outerworldly to the famous twinkle toes for the upcoming sandal weather. 


 
Wicked Sweet is a more delicious collection in my opinion. Each polish is bright fun and smells delightful! Today I will be reviewing I Always Get My Man-Darin an orange scented neon orange! I actually hate orange on my hands so this was going to be interesting.


 
I Always Get My Man-Darin is a neon orange polish with a green shimmer. I love shimmers and found this one to be really cool and unexpected. Its a neon orange but not the neon orange I thought of at first. Its bright but its not as orangey it is actually what I associate with mandarins.


 
I adore citrus smells and found this one to be very pleasent. Its not that strong but will smell like citrus if you put your hand up to your nose. This is a great color that just happens to smell nice- double win!


 
The formula was adequate on this polish. It took two thick coats or three thin coats to get the desired look. I like the result in fact it dried fast and all in all it was easy to apply. I am just not patient so applying three coats is not my thing


 
All in All the color rocks. The smell is so nice and I am happy to add this color to my collection. I didnt think I would like an orange on my skintone but with the green shimmer it was very du-able for me! I would totally wear this during the summer and like that its unique and smells of citrus! Another success for my Color Club collection.


 
On a side note there has been posting about getting the whole collection for only $8. WOW! I wish I could get such a deal but there isnt any ross's by me. In fact I have always been blown away by color club's cheap prices and usually buy their polishes at Harmons or online beauty stores. In fact I had seen their summer collections on 8ty8beauty and other online websites and thought $3 what an amazing price for this quality. So basically Im just saying in this rant that Color Club nail polish is already cheap for the quality of the polish so if you cant get the amazing deal just pay the $4 and get some awesome polishes!

7 comments:

Miss Starshiny April 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

too flouo for me but looks good on you!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

shira April 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

cool color like the shimmer

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish April 19, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Wish I could get it for even $4, it's very expensive and hard to come by in the UK. Someone on eBay was selling an entire collection for £26 plus £11 postage, if I recall correctly :P It wasn't even a recent collection!

Silva April 19, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

Pretty nice color! It's very neon :P

Russo April 19, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

I wanted to thank you. Every since I was a kid, I have picked at my nail, its been a nasty habit. But every since I found your website I have had a blast painting my nails. Finding new colors to express myself. Thank you so much for helping beat my nasty habit.~Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  July 6, 2012 at 5:51 AM  

i can smell my scented polish when i put my fingers up my nose and then i am reminded not to do that lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP